࿐𝐢 𝐝𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮

~imagine finding avani listening to love songs and crying on december 3rd~

✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ ° 。ㅤ→ ༄ ‧₊˚ 

I WALKED INTO me and avanis shared apartment, not hearing her.

"VANI?! WHERE ARE U!?" i yelled, walking around the house. i could hear music, somewhat faintly somewhat loudly. i opened the doorknob to her room to see her crying, on a pile of pillows, listening to heather. i just stood their awkwardly, at the door, not knowing what to do. part of me was confused, and the other part of me hurt, knowing i was deeply in love with her. after heather ended, sign of the times started playing.after sign of the times, when avani looked up, her jaw felt a bit, and she was blushing insanley.

"h-how long were you standing there?" she asked,stuttering a bit

"long enough to know somethings wrong" i said, walking over to her bed and plopping myself next to her. i wrap my hands around her waist, while hugging her.

"whats wrong love?" i asked

"im lonely" she said

"you have me?" i questioned

"no, like realationship wise. i like this girl- but i dont know if she likes me back" avani said, crying again. apart of me was really hurt, and the other part was like 'be a good friend and help her out'.

"i think, you should just plainly tell her" i say, while getting up to head to my room. as i got up, avani grabbed my wrist and pulled so i was facing her. 

"i like you. a lot. like a lot. maybe even love you. but i know that i like you" avani said. i started smiling, while pulling her into a kiss, with my hands wrapping around her waist. the kiss was long and passionate, and fireworks went off in my stomach. we pulled away, out of breath, looking at eachother, both smiling.

"i like you also. like love you. i do love you!" i exclaimed at the end

"i love you also" avani said while pulling me into another kiss

✩ ✼ 。゚・ ☆ ° 。ㅤ→ ༄ ‧₊˚ 

lolas corner! 

happy 3rd of decemeber bebs!!