She Looks So Perfect

Disclaimer
The songs included in this piece include:
She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer
Crusin' for a Brusin' by Teen Beach Movie; cover R5
Fallin' For You 
by R5
a/n: this has a suggestive line in it, dealing with something that happened with a lyric in the last song. no one really knows if it was changed on purpose or not, but alas, one of the issues with singing is that something can be misunderstood.

He, Tedros Pendragon, had a girlfriend and he didn't know how to act for once. 

Most of the time, he was put together and nothing really fazed him.

But Agatha would so much as sneeze and he would freeze up and try to make her feel better.

In Beatrix's words, he was gone.

To rephrase, he, Tedros Pendragon, was deeply and hopelessly in love with one Agatha Woods, lead bass player in their rock band "The Questers" and it came to no surprise that when Chaddick mentioned a 5 Seconds of Summer piece, Hester took it seriously and they were now playing it in the line up. 

So much for him deciding to never sing a love song. 

"If people find out we're dating Chaddick, I swear to God I will end you." Agatha growled once more, narrowing her eyes on his younger brother. For once, Tedros would let someone take a shot at his little brother. Chaddick gave a nervous laugh before noticing the serious look on Tedros' face.

"No one would know if he stopped looking at you like you are the best thing since sliced bread." He pointed an accusatory finger at Tedros. Agatha growled, snapping at the finger and nearly catching it. Chaddick yelped as Hester began cackling, leaning on Anadil as she wiped her eyes. Chaddick crossed his arms and stamped a foot, glaring at Agatha in retaliation.

"Down girl." Sophie smirked, patting her sister's head. Agatha glared at her sister, snarling in return of Sophie's smile. Sophie snickered and flipped one of her golden curls over her shoulder and adjusting the strapless top once more. Tedros pulled a face, rolling his eyes when she gave him a look. 

"Guys, we're preforming soon." Beatrix pointed out, gesturing to the loud cheers from the front stage. Hester snapped out of her cackling to look at her watch and give a firm nod, gesturing to the stairs and stalking off with her girlfriend. The teens scrambled to gather themselves as Sophie took the first steps onto the stage.

"Agatha?" Tedros said, reaching out and grabbing her wrist. "Wait a second." He watched hesitantly as Reena rushed up the stairs.

"What do you want? We're going to be late-"

He kissed her. 

He just wanted to kiss her before they actually got out on stage and had to put up the act of being friends. She seemed shocked, hesitant at first before she responded. It wasn't deep, nor was it long enough for him, but she was right. It would be weird if they arrived far to late on stage with bruised lips and red cheeks. Especially if this was going to be a pivotal performance for them.

Agatha was the one to pull away, smiling at him and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear, before she turned and rushed up the stairs. He stood by the steps, dumbfounded as to how he scored such a woman when Hester's voice filled his head once more, nasally and annoying.

"Gold, get out there! Do you think we'll hold the show for you?" It snapped. Tedros shook his head, turning to glare at the woman behind the soundboard and throwing her a crude symbol. He then mounted the stairs and allowed himself to be embraced by the heat, screams, and cheers of their fans. The girls screaming his name with love proclamations and stole a glance at Agatha while he collected his guitar from its stand.