Brown Eyed Girl

Disclaimer
The songs included in this piece include:
Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes
Sweater Weather by The Neighbors
Centerfold by The J. Geils Band
Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison

The crowd was cheering so loudly, making her a little nervous as they walked onto the stage. She wasn't quite sure what to expect as she waved to the fans.

It was possibly their most famous song. It was a cover and those normally weren't liked as much, but this one was for some reason. Maybe because of the catchy bass line, maybe because of Agatha's movements. No one in the group really knew why it was so requested, but after much debate, they decided to include it in their line up for their 100th tour, a small treat to those who had been asking, and asking

This time, they had a surprise however. This time, Tedros and Agatha were dating and after Sophie's many lectures, they thought that now might be a good time to go public with a small show of affection on the stage, giving Reena an opportunity to take over the riff for a bit. Everyone seemed okay with the idea, Sophie and Beatrix even gushing about how cute it would be if they had tiny hints of their relationship, one of Agatha's ribbons on Tedros' wrist and one of Tedros' bracelets on Agatha's wrist. 

It was almost deafening in a sense to walk out into the wall of sound that she would never get used to. She smiled a little wider; trying to act normal as she picked up her bass and strummed it, waiting for everyone else to get settled as she waited for the command to begin the song that would change everything she knew about preforming. The song that already changed the way people saw her-

"Seven Nation: Noir 3-4-5." Hester's voice said, cutting through her headpiece and instructing her to transition into the seven notes that always seemed to gain a louder reaction. She smiled a real smile now, looking around the stadium at the screaming fans as the fog started and the stage glowed a dull grey; purple and blue seeping in as Reena and Chaddick joined her. Tedros took the lead vocals, not yet playing his instrument as the stage began to light up fully; showing off the entire band at the next bass drop.

Keep count, Agatha. You have to-

Her body began to move subconsciously and as she got more into the song, the lights flickered and Agatha noticed Reena's smirked, watching as she and Tedros both moved toward each other, their instruments slid into a resting position on their back. She felt like it was protection in one sense while at the same time, showing a weakness that she never liked to show. She was rarely seen without an instrument on her person. The crowd became more confused, but seemed to guess this was part of the show. Chaddick took over.

Tedros smiled at her, raising his eyebrows as he stalked closer. Agatha rolled her eyes, knowing he was way to excited for this. He was giving he a chance to back out, she knew that as well. Ever the loyal bastard, he was. She was beginning to worry for her bass when his hand slipped onto her waist, smiling as the crowd began to shriek, probably guessing what was happening.

Agatha rolled her eyes, placing her hands on Tedros' cheeks and pulling him in, smiling into the kiss as the music came to a slow stop, lights flashing once more, making it possible that it you weren't looking, you might not have seen the first one kiss. She didn't want the kiss to stop, the screams echoing around the room when she and Tedros pulled away.

Agatha smirked, the crowd going wild. She gasped when Tedros pulled her into another kiss, this one shorter than the last since they had to play next. It was brief, but still in plain light. If she didn't have her headset in, she was sure she would've been deaf by now by the squeals as Tedros pulled away, pressing a kiss to her forehead and brushing his nose against hers before smiling as he stepped back to bring his guitar back to his front and join in on the rest of the song, comfortable in his own skin for once.