Seven Nation Army

Disclaimer
The songs included in this piece include:
Seven Nation Army by White Stripes
La Da Dee by Cody Simpson
The Nights by Avicii

Tedros never had feelings for Agatha.

This feeling he had right now was awe. 

Nothing else but awe.

Sure, he knew she could hit high notes. So why was this reaction so...different?

Why did he feel sick now as the song finished? He listened to everyone talking, shaking his head to clear it before blinking to regain his composure. They a few more measures to complete before the end of the song and if he got distracted now, Lord knows they would lose. 

Agatha gave a small bow to the crowd. She grabbed Reena's hand and the two girls ran off the stage, clutching their basses tightly. Shaking his head, he forced his feet to move off the stage. He wasn't entirely aware of his surroundings, following the cheering group of friends in front of him as he took off his guitar. 

"The voice of an angel, am I right?" Chaddick smirked, throwing an arm over his brother's shoulders. "I wonder if she would go out with me." The brunette snickered.

"Like you could even do that." Tedros scoffed, rolling his shoulders to get his brother's arm off. "No one in their right mind would ever ask out Agatha Woods." Tedros set his guitar down on its stand and spared a glance over his shoulder, freezing once more as their eyes made contact in the mirror.

He felt like he had just run a mile.

Why was he feeling like this? She was Agatha. The weird sister to Sophie. The girl who liked dead things and had that obnoxious cat in her dorm room. 

He stopped breathing when she smiled.

He couldn't remember ever seeing her smile like that. 

It was magical in one sense and a complete sin in the fact he never saw it before.

"Go and congratulate her." Chaddick whispered, snickering at his expression. Tedros shook his head, trying to get the bombardment of thoughts out of his head so that he could get something to eat, go through his next round of lyrics and make sure that it was all going to work smoothly for their second round. 

Getting a salad, he sat by his instrument and put in his earbuds, playing their next three songs on repeat as he fingered a few difficult riffs. He didn't really want to celebrate. There was no point, because in the end, they would all die or leave. 

Like his mother and uncle Merlin. Like his godfather Lancelot. 

They all left and soon it was just him and Chaddick, the twin who wasn't his twin. Like Sophie and Agatha, they were separated at birth. When Guinevere announced that she was carrying twins, his father had apparently given the money for one son. When they were born, Arthur chose him. Arthur didn't want a "disabled" kid, giving up Chaddick without so much of a second glance. 

Surprise. His father wasn't all that amazing.

"Tedros!" Agatha's voice shouted, one of his earbuds being yanked out of his ear rather forcefully. 

"What do you want?" He snapped, snatching the device back. "No, you can't listen to my music." He narrowed his eyes, glaring at her glare that she sent back.

Why was she so hot?

Where did that come from?

"Geez. I was just coming over to tell you that we have to go backstage. We made it to finals." Agatha growled, stomping her foot. "I won't do it next time if this is what I get. You can just sit out. I'm sure Beatrix wouldn't mind part one. We all know she has a smaller head." Turning away, he glared at the ribbons that were streaming from her hair.