A Love for LifeTime

It was on a fine December afternoon, a week later finishing their five months world tour. BTS gathered in BigHit to celebrate and discuss about the future. The two Kims- Seokjin and Namjoon entered the practice room with a Pizza box.

Suga : Hyung, Your fashion sense has improved much in recent days

Jin : Oh, this sweater?? Is it looking good on me?

Suga : You are looking much handsome

Jin : It was the gift from your girl (Jin winked at others)

Suga : What? My girl?!!

Tae : Suga hyung has changed a lot in last three months. He's not the same Suga I used to see. He's upset and worried.

Jimin : He's thinking about Y/N.

Suga : No!! What?? Why?? (He feared of being caught)

Jimin : Oh, You remember her? We've met hundreds of fans personally in our tour, how could you know she's the one? Did you meet her again after the fanmeet?

Suga (surrendered): No. I don't know where she's from or what she's doing.

Jin : She's from (Y/N country). And she's pursuing a Bachelor degree in Communication technology, also a trainee in conference management section in the UN. She must be a talented girl.

Taehyung : Books are her best friends. She's very much interested in music, Of course she has to that's why she likes us! And, she can't cook well- Korean foods, not at all.

J- Hope : She's currently living in London as she's working in UN office.

Namjoon : Can't speak Korean though, she can understand a little.

Jimin : She came to LA regarding her job, but it was her best friend....

JungKook : ARA!!

Jimin (suspicious look) : Yeah...who brought her to the concert.

Suga was like "WTF???"

Jin : We knew you are not going to do anything except starring at her. So, we jumped into the mission.

Jungkook : Fortunately, her bias is suga hyung!!

Suga : Did she tell that too??

Jungkook : I couldn't ask that, so I hid the phone. It was obvious from her wallpaper!

Suga : You hid it??

Jungkook ( International Innocent Boy instinct) - Just Nod Nod your head. Suga kept his face serious although he was happy for getting some information of her.

Suga : Guys, she's young!

Jimin : Are you Old??
Hyung, see, you can't be like this forever. Now, we are with you. Still, you need someone to take care of you. Jin Hyung is getting married next year, it's time for you!!

Suga : I mean, she's still young, to enjoy and experience the world. I don't like to shrink her world even if she loves me.

Tae : So, you telling us that she loves you for sure??

Suga : I don't know but.....

Namjoon : Min Suga is in Love. Everybody, Min Suga of BTS fell in Love!!

J-Hope : I can't believe it!! Is it Suga Hyung??

Jin : You've been thinking deep about her, you know what's good for her and what's not. Who else can look after her than you??

Jimin : She loves you too, if not, give a try. She acts so mature, with that innocence sprinkled in her young heart, she handles situations in a perfect way. You'll be lucky to have her in your life.

Suga : I don't have any idea that, I'll meet her again! (And she doesn't want to meet me again)

Jungkook : Do something, Hyung!! Do something to get noticed by her. Express your love in a way that she can understand! Go ahead, we are with you!

.....................

It's been three months since I met him. Life runs as the same after those two days. They were busy with their concerts, and I'm with my studies and job. I avoided all kind of informations and news about BTS, stopped watching Run episodes, and I went to that extent that I even quitted listening their music. At the end of December, on a Sunday afternoon, a notification blopped.

V Live

BTS is Live!!

No, don't tap. You should not. I was controlling myself and five minutes gone. And the notifications poured in my sns from Army groups.

Army 1- Suga oppa is Live, come soon.

2- Here is the link for V-Live........

3- Suga is Live!!

4- Oh my god, my data has ended this morning.

5- I can't understand anything, but why he is looking worried??

6- Yah, I thought the same.

7- He's not even smiling. I'm gonna spam the chat box with cry emoticons.

8- Cry cry cry cry emojis with broken hearts.

9- Opppaaaa....what's wrong with you??

Okay. Enough. I can't hold my heart anymore. I clicked into VLive. And it said-

The Live has ended. Wait for the video upload.

Just 15 minutes? It was a short one. I was sitting with my phone for the video with subtitles. When the notification came, I went in a moment. Suga wore a black stripped shirt and was in his studio. He was upset, yes. For ten minutes, he was checking the comment section. He showed much interest on the comment section than any other live, he tried answering every comment as much as possible. I was surprised to hear that announcement he made in the last five minutes...

"You may be surprised why I came live at the end of the year. So many of you have asked me what I'm doing after the tour, here is my answer, I'm recently working on my solo mixtape. And....what?? (Reads the comment) Someone askes me to sing a song. No, I can't. It's yet progressing, and I'm not going to give any spoilers. (Reads the comment again) The name of the album? It's not decided yet. But you'll come to know it soon. (The comment) What's it about? Well, the theme is about....shall I say.....Mmm.....how can I tell this....something about value of life and time? The meaning of it And how we struggle with time. That's all I could say now. Hope you enjoy it!! Annyeong"

- To be continued