wolf bite pt 2

They arrived at HQ and seen catboy's room was a mess and pj robot holding gekko by his legs while gekko we trying to escape and his hair grew longer.

Catboy: MY ROOM!!...

Owlette:don't worry we'll clean it up later but for now let's focus on gekko.

Catboy: ok....pj robot put gekko's suit on while we fly over to the sun.as hin and owlette went up in the elevators.

Pj robot:*beeps**sighs*(oh boy...this js gonna be a long night....)....

*later*

HQ was a few inches away from the sun.

Catboy:ok so I'm going with gekko to change him back.as he put his space helmet on.

Owlette:ok good luck catboy!as catboy went down in the elevators and seen pj robot exhausted while gekko was kinda uncomfortable with his space suit.

Pj robot:*beeps*(it was hard till I told him we were going to the moon...as catboy chuckled.

Catboy:hey gekko your coming with me.

Gekko:I'm coming with you to the moon!as catboy shook his head yes and gekko was excited and ran towards catboy as catboy grabbed his arm.

They both exit HQ and were at the sun.

Gekko:wait the sun this the opposite of moon!as gekko was struggling to get catboy off him.

Catboy:bye wolfy gekko time to bring back normal gekko!as he got the moon crystal and put it on gekko's wrist.

gekko started to glow than all the hair was coming off the fangs were shrinking same as the claws and he was turning back to normal and the bite mark was disappearing.

Gekko:ugh....my head.....catboy what happened?....as he was rubbing his head.

Catboy:GEKKO YOUR BACK!!!as he started to hug him and he hugged back.

*later*

The pj masks returned to earth and them and pj robot went out of HQ.

Gekko:well that was a close one huh?as he was relief about not turning into a wolfy.

Owlette:yeah and if you did turn into one would have been and pack member to the wolfy kids.

Catboy:and we can't let that happen...PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVED THE DAY!!!