Hallo-armadylan-ween*special*

It was nighttime and the pj masks were picking their Halloween costunes.

Amaya:hey connor greg what are you guys going as?

Connor:well I'm going as a werewolf tonight but hopefully the wolfies aren't here to think that I'm actually a werewolf.as he chuckled.

Amaya:well I'm going as a vampire what about you greg.

Greg:well I decided to be gekko the pirate pj masks lizard you know put my pirate costume on my pj masks pajamas you know if villains strikes.

Connor:good point so we can still save the day and having fun wearing our costumes.

Cameron:know one will care about your costumes they'll be liking my space hero costume more.

Amaya:but we all see you wear that every year.

Cameron:yeah but its because I have super powers you last Halloween I save the day.

Greg:sure.as rolled his eyes.

Boy:everyone theres a boulder rolling everywhere it kinda looks like its controlling its self or something!as he came in the library running out of breaty.

Cameron:time for captain Cameron to shine cya loser!as he left.

Amaya:boulder...as they realized who it was.

Pj masks:ARMADYLAN!!!

Greg:but why would armadylan do that while theres lots of people here?

Connor:let's find out...PJ MASKS WE'RE ON OUR WAY!!!

All:INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY!!!

The pj masks arrived wearing their pj masks suits but wearing their pirate,werewolf and vampire costumes as pj robot painted himself as a pumpkin.

Gekko:nice pumpkin pj robotlike our costumes.as pj robot nodded yes.

Owlette:pj robot can you search where armadylan is we need to stop him before he hurts anyone and gets himself caught by anyone.as pj robot went on the picture player and found armadylan.

Catboy:he's heading for the playground let's hurry up before he recks it!as they ran out of HQ and was heading to the park.

*later*

The pj masks already arrived at the playground.

Catboy:I can hear him coming get ready gekko.as gekko nodded.

Armadylan came and was about to land stil in his ball form.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he catched armadylan and placed him down.

Armadylan:oh hey pj masks cool costumes.as he turned back to normal.

Owlette:hi armadylan what are you doing here?

Armadylan:well since its halloween and everyone is out at night I wanna show them how I'm a awesome hero and my cool powers and also to stop villains and junk.

Catboy:armadylan you can't do that.

Armadylan:why?

Catboy:because nobody can't know about all the hero and villain stuff around here and we can't obviously can't show them we have powers.

Armadylan:but what about the villains if they strike.

Gekko:I haven't heard nobdy yelling for help so-