an yu's valentine trouble pt 2

Owlette and catboy were confused and amazed.

Catboy:is that a statue of night ninja!?....as he was still amazed.

An yu:yep but I morphed the splat to turn into that.

Owlette:I bet night ninja would love it since he likes admiring himself and loves splat.

An yu:I hope so...let's move it up to the pagoda so we can surpise him.

Catboy:don't worry I got this...SUPER CAT STRIPES!!!as he wrap the stripes around it and started to pull hard but it wasn't moving.

Catboy:man this would go alot quicker if gekko was here!as he was pulling very hard.

An yu:oh yeah that reminds me where is gekko?

Owlette:he is going to the moon to deliver a valentine.

An yu:oh.

Catboy:hm....I got a idea...SUPER CAT SPEED.as he was pulling it with his speed than got pulled back and got stuck to the statue.

Catboy:of course....than suddenly he felt like the statue was about to fall.

Catboy:umm guys why do I feel like I'm gonna fall?...

Owlette:don't worry catboy at least there's no stairs behind you....as she flew and look behind and seen stairs.

Owlette:oh no....than the statute fell and started to turn into ball and rolled down the stairs.

Catboy:GUYS HELP!!!

Owlette:CATBOY AN YU LET'S GO!!!as they flew to get him.

*with night ninja*

He was walking up the stairs with his ninjalinos holding a gift.

Night ninja:thanks for helping me making this for an yu ninjalinos.

Ninjalinos:*gibberish*(no problem.).as they were walking then they felt a bouncing vibration.

Night ninja:what was that!?than it got closer and closer than they seen a giant splat ball than it hit them and they got stuck to it.

Night ninja:SOMEONE HELP!!!

Catboy:OH HI NIGHT NINJA!!!

Night ninja:CATBOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?!?

Catboy:LONG STORY!!!

Owlette and an yu were flying after that splat ball and they notice night ninja and the ninjalinos.

An yu:NIGHT NINJA!?!?

Night ninja:oh hi an yu....HELP!!!as they started to roll faster.

Owlette:if we can't stop then their gonna go into the city!

An yu:and its all my fault night ninja is in danger because I wanted to make him a big valentine for valentines day to show him how much he means to me!....

An yu:...well its time to fix all of it up...ITS TIME TO BE A HERO!!!

An yu:owlette I got a plan.as she whispered it to her.

*with the splat ball*

It was rolling and it was almost near the portal till an yu and owlette was in front of the portal.

An yu:now owlette!as she flew in front of it.

Owlette:OWL WING WIND!!!as she started to do that lots of times and it was starting to slow down.

An yu:ok...you got this an yu...as she started to play her flute and some of the splat was coming.

Than all the splat came off and everyone landed on the ground safely while an yu was turning the splat into the statue of night ninja.

Night ninja:...what was that all about....as he look at the statue and was amazed.

Night ninja:is that me.....as he loved it.

An yu:yeah it was my valentines gift for you I'm sorry that I got you stuck on it his...same for catboy and ninjalinos.....

Catboy:its ok.as the ninjalinos gave a thumbs up.

An yu:the truth is....I didn't know about this holiday called valentines day so I had catboy and owlette help me so I made you a card but it was too long so I decided to make you that but it kinda got out of hand....as she put her head down than night ninja puts her head back up.

Night ninja:I kinda knew you wouldn't know about this holiday and its ok cause the only thing you need for valentines day is love...how I love you.as they both blush.

Night ninja:and I got something for you.as he look around for the gift and found it and handed to her.

Night ninja:open it up.as she opened it up and grab it and it was a clay model of night ninja and an yu both holding up a heart and an yu was so happy.

Night ninja:me and the ninjalinos made that it took us three nights to make it...so you like it?as an yu burst in tears of joy and grabbed night ninja and kissed him.

An yu:I LOVE IT!!!as she hugged him tightly and he hugged back.

Catboy:hey owlette you know how I told you I forgot to give you your valentine?as she nodded.

Catboy:well....I had it here the whole time...as pulled it out behind his back(I do not know how that works)and had a heart shaped card and it was a owl.

Catboy:I wanted to give to you somewhere special but why not right now.as he gave it to her and she open it and there was a poem inside.

Owlette:"owls are red cats are blue I was lucky I found someone beautiful as you".as she cried tears of joy and hugged catboy tight.

Owlette:PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVE VALENTINES DAY!!!

*with gekko*

He was at the front door of the lunar fortress and knocked on it.

Luna:who is it?as she was inside.

Gekko:its me gekko.

Luna:oh coming.as she came and open the door.

Luna:hi gekko what brings you here?

Gekko:well I'm here to deliver this to you.as he held out a heart shaped moon valentine card.

Luna girl:aww gekko that's so sweet...as gekko handed her it and she blushed.

Gekko:look on the inside.as luna opened it and it began to sang "fly me to the moon"

Luna girl:gekko that was beautiful....as she held her tears in.

Luna girl:and I also got you something.as she went back in the lunar fortress and went back to gekko and gave him a moon rock shaped like a heart and on it its carved G+L.

Gekko:I LOVE IT!!!as he hugged her.

Luna girl:happy valentines day gekko.

Gekko:happy valentines day to you two luna.