dinner night pt 2

Everyone was eating and was not saying anything which made things awkward.

Gekko's mom:so luna..when did you and motsuki became sisters?

Luna girl:oh well..it happened when she was just a normal moth and flew to a moon in a moon bubble and went underground in the moon got inside a crystal and used bad energy than she burst out the crystal which made us sister.she said fast as everyone was looking at her in a weird look as luna girl blushed in embarrassment and hid her face while she was eating.

Motsuki:motsuki loves food lizard boy's mom.

Greg's mom:thanks but you can call me gekko's mom.

Motsuki:ok gekko's mom EEEE.

Gekko's dad:so..greg how long have you and her been dating.

Gekko:I don't know really-

Motsuki:lizard boy and luna been dating for longtime EEEE.as she cut him off.

Motsuki:motsuki remembers when me and luna used to be villians EEEE.as gekko and luna girl got shocked looks on their faces.

Gekko's dad:what do you mean used to be villians.

Luna girl:its just a joke she made..right motsuki!as she smiled big and looked at motsuki and looked angry and still had the smile on her face.

Motsuki:it no joke me and luna used to break in ice cream parlors and get ice cream and steal HQ from pjs and how luna made me hatch by getting the pjs to fight.as gekko's parents were shock.

Gekko's mom:wait so gekko you been dating a villain?...

Gekko:well I-

Gekko's dad:wait so are they still villains.

Luna girl:were not vill-

Gekko's dad:I don't want to hear from two I want to hear it from gekko!as he put his hand in front of her face.

Gekko's mom:so answer our question gekko have you been dating a villain?as his parents were staring at him as he was getting scared if he said the wrong thing.

Gekko:well...umm..I don't know...well i guess-

Catboy:gekko come in gekko are you there?as catboy interrupt using his communicator.

Gekko:gekko here what's wrong?he said out loud.

Catboy:well romeo made mech suit and me and owlette can't get near him without getting our butts kick so we need gekko strength so are you still doing the dinner thing?

Gekko:...no its just finished I'm coming over.as he got off his seat and ran to the door.

Gekko's dad:gekko where are you going?

Gekko:...going to help catboy and owlette with some robot trouble you four stay here.as he left.

Motsuki:dramatic isn't it EEEE.as everyone looked at her.

*with catboy and owlette*

They were alittle bit hirt from romeo's mech suit.

Romeo:see my mech suit you guys don't stand a chance.

Catboy:you sure we are still standing.as him and owlette crossed their arms as romeo smirk evily.

Romeo:not for long.as he turn his left hand into a laser beam and pointed at catboy and owlette.

Romeo:grab both of them robot.

Robot:but my hands will get destroyed.as he didn't want to.

Romeo:quit being a whiney baby and grab them I'll bult you new hands.