the monkey helmet

The pj masks were chasing munki-gu around in the city.

Munki-gu:nobody can't stop munki-gu!as he was swinging on light posts.

Gekko:what are we gonna do!?

Owlette:don't worry guys I got a full proof plan so we-

Catboy:the only thing we have to do is just go...SUPER CAT SPEED!!!as he ran after munki-gu as gekko followed along.

Owlette:but what about the plan..as owlette rolled her eyes and followed them.

Owlette:ok guys so the plan is we get lots of fake bananas and lead munki-gu to a trap!as she called out to them.

Gekko:that's a good plan but that plan its gonna take to long.than he looked at the garbage can.

Gekko:I got it!as he grabbed the garbage can.

Gekko:SUPER GEKKO MUSCLES!!!as he threw the garbage can at munki-gu and munki-gu got in the garbage can and fell on the ground.

Munki-gu:HMPH you pjs win this time but munki-gu will be back!as got out the trash can and he swing away.

Catboy:we did it!

Owlette:yeah but we could have still do my plan though.

Catboy:what but no offense owlette it would take us alittle long to make the bananas and trap and munki-gu was getting away anyways so yeah sorry..

Owlette:*sighs*its ok... PJ MASKS ALL SHOUT HURRAY!!!

All:CAUSE IN THE NIGHT WE SAVED THE DAY!!!

*with munki-gu*

He was in mystery mountain just eating bananas.

Munki-gu:those pjs defeated munki-gu again munki-gu need a plan so I can finally defeated them?...as he was thinking of a plan than looked pagoda.

Munki-gu:hmm...maybe the pagoda has something for munki-gu.as he smiled.

*later*

Munki-gu was at gates of the pagoda and seen an yu meditating.

Munki-gu:hmm....how can munki-gu get her out of there?....than got a idea.

Munki-gu:*clears throat**catboy's voice*(an yu its catboy we need your help were being captured!)!than he make fake muffling sounds and she heard him and went on her staff and flew.

An yu:catboy...catboy where are you?as she opened the gates and looked around as munki-gu climb to the top of it than she flew away.

Munki-gu:munki-gu voice things always works.as he giggled and went through the gate and dodged the traps and went in the pagoda.

Munki-gu:ok so let's what dragon girl has here what I can steal.as he looked around and looked around and found nothing.

Munki-gu:UGH....nothing cool....than when he looked behind him he seen lots of helmets that looked like an yu's but its a grayish reddish color and it was a eye on the top.

Munki-gu:ooooooooo munki-gu know what these helmets are.as he grabbed them and looked at it and was happy.

Munki-gu:hehehe...munki-gu likes these helmets munki-gu will put it on pjs so they can soon listen to what munki-gu says....as he did a evil laugh and stole all of the helmets and put it in his jacket than the mountain started to rumble.

Munki-gu:munki-gu must go now.as he ran out of the pagoda flew away.

An yu flew back to the pagoda cause she noticed the rumbling.