Sincere Feelings

The sudden explosion and declaration of war seemed to frighten the teens. Everyone ran up to the location of the explosion. It was in a chemistry room on the third floor. When arriving, they looked at the scene... Liliana and Juvia turned quickly before they threw up. Bruised teens were all around the room, clearly many harmed. Sirens and fire fighters were heard all around. The building was evacuated and that clearly meant us too.

All the guys huddled around Laxus' car. "Liliana. I know this sounds weird and all, but your going to have to stay with one of us for a while. So do you Juvia. Sadly, we got you into our mess and we can't just let you go, because I am pretty sure that they will now associate both of you with us. They will use you both as hostages or something. I can't explain all the details now, but chose right now. Who will you be staying with?" Laxus asked. "Juvia would like to stay with Gray-sama. If that is okay?" The blunette blushed and looked down. "Um. Sure.. I mean, its cool." Gray answered with a slight blush creeping on to his cheeks.

"Liliana can stay with me. You know she'll be safe." Natsu stated. "Oh sure. I know for certain that my second in command will protect Liliana and not have sex with her. Right!?" Laxus asked with a straight face. "Yes Laxus. I mean. I need to stop having relations like that. I could get STDs or something." They all found that quiet hilarious except for the two girls. The boys all drove off and agreed to meet at Natsu's in two hours.

Liliana sat down on a bench and was going to call a taxi, when the yellow convertible pulled out on the curve. One of her most favorite smiles was seen when Sting exited the car. "Sting!!" Liliana ran up to him and gave him a warming hug. They chatted for a while. "Hey.. You wanna go to the mall and hang out for a while?" The blond male asked. "Hmm. Should I, or should I not enter this vehicle. Defenseless with one of the people I may or may not love most in this world?" Sting just stared at her with a blank expression. "Of course you dummy!!" Sting's smile must of have been brighter than the sun. They drove off to Magnolia mall together.

Both young blonds had a great time at the mall. They shopped a little, watched a movie, went to the arcade, took pictures, had lunch/dinner, and were just hanging out and talking. They were walking around when Liliana noticed the beautiful attraction of the mall and got an idea. It was a large fountain in the center of the huge mall. She grabbed Sting's hand and rushed to it. She gave her phone to a random lady and asked her to take a picture of them.

The lady gladly took the picture. "You both make a lovely couple." The lady's comment made Liliana and Sting blush as she handed Liliana her phone back. After the lady left, both Sting and Liliana made wish at the fountain.

"What did my lovely princess wish for?" Sting asked while bowing.

"I cannot tell. Or it will not come true my Sting-bee"

"Ok. Don't tell me. Hey Lily can I ask you something?"

"You already did. But sure. Go ahead."

"Liliana. I am sorry if this is sudden, but I feel like I should tell you. Lily..., I love you."

The shocked blond just sat there. Speechless. Without motion.

"I'm sorry. Can you repeat that? I feel like I'm mishearing."

"Liliana. I love you! Be my girlfriend?"

Liliana leaned forward and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "Yes, Sting-bee." The happy new couple were walking out when Liliana's phone rang.