Resurfacing

Liliana's POV

I'm so relieved that I'm finally getting discharged after a week!! Yeah the nurses were nice and all. It's just I've been wanting to really see someone. This person.. I know it should be my boyfriend, but I really want to see Natsu. That's vision and what he said really did add up. I need to talk to him.

I was in my room with Lissy, Valentine, and Yukino. They were helping me get my things together. "Hey Valentine. Who are you staying with? Since I know that your mommy is staying with someone else." I curiously asked. "I'm staying with Yuki. Its fun with her but she said that she is going on vacation so I don't know who im going to stay with." The little boy sadly told me.

"You can stay with me!! I would love to take care of you." The little boy's face shone bright with my words. We were both talking and laughing until I realized lissy and Yukino staring at me. They were chuckling a bit. "What are you guys laughing about?" Knowing them, I know it is something uncalled for. "Well Lucy, I know that you would make a great mother." Yukino joked. We all laughed until I realized what she had called me, and so did lissy. She stared at me with wide eyes. "L-lucy?" The disbelief in her eyes started to turn into anger then happiness. She opened her mouth to say something, when the door opened. Reveling the one person I wanted to talk to. "L-uce?" I really messed up.. Wait, how does he know the old me? Behind him I saw my mom. I looked into her eyes and she instantly sought out my plead. I was surprised to see her though. She is usually away with dad. "Liliana dear. We have to go." My mom came in and pulled me out of the room. I grabbed my stuff and left, i clung on to her to avoid all glances and stares.

The ride to my house was quiet. That's right, my house. My parents bought this house with pocket money, since they knew I wanted to move back. Our real grand mansion and HQ are located in America.

As soon as we arrived, I saw my dad standing at the front door, "Lucile.. I mean... Lucy" he must really be happy to see I'm fine. We went inside and talked. They are leaving this very night. I felt sad but ima see them for vacation. They were already headed to the limo when a white car pulled into my driveway. A somewhat familiar blond came out. He greeted my parent and continued to walk towards me. My parents did a rewind and came back to me. "Liliana... Is this young man your boyfriend?" My mom asked me, somewhat proud and impressed. I was going to answer when the guy did. "Actually no mam. Her boyfriend isn't here at the moment. A friend asked me to pick her up." My mom gave a slight 'oh', "Well Liliana, I want you to bring your boyfriend on vacation with you. I need to meet him and he has to get approved by your dad. Bye sweety." As soon as they left, I walked into my house with the blond trailing behind me. "Laxus. What are you doing here?"

"Like I told your parents. Your boyfriend asked me to come get you."

"You know I have a boyfriend?"

"Natsu is. You are like engaged since you were like two. Remember? I know your our 'Lucile'. We were all best friends when we were younger."

This new information was swimming around my head, when there was a knock on my opened door. We both turned to see Yukino with Valentine. "Sorry to interrupt. I just needed to drop him off back to you. I'm leaving on vacation so I won't be able to take care of him. Anyways I have to run. Bye." She left valentine in my care and left.

"Okay, I don't know what is going on, but your not safe. I need to take you to Natsu's." He rushed me and valentine into a car after I locked my front door.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We arrived at what I think is Natsu's hou- I mean mansion. This place is huge. Not as big as our mansion but its still pretty big. I got out of the car with valentine and went inside. Laxus sped off and left me to enter by myself with valentine in hand. I was greeted by a little bluenette. "Lucy!! I faintly remember but I remember you!!" What does she remember? I don't remem...

(Flash back In third person POV)

"Kawaii!! Your so adorable" a little blond was squeezing the cheeks of a even younger child. "Ima tell momma on you lushie...shtawp!!" The squeezing of cheeks did not stop until a pinkette came into the picture and grabbed the cheek-abuser's cheeks. "Natsu?!" ..." Well your squeezing Wendy's cheeks so I'm protecting my little defenseless sister," All three laughed and waited for Natsu's and Wendy's mom at the daycare.

(Liliana's POV)

"Wendy!?" I remember her! And Natsu! Natsu... "Wendy can I speak to Natsu?" She giggled and took me to a dark room. I entered and when I turned around to ask Wendy why it was so dark, when the door slammed shut. I was alone; not even valentine was with me. What is going on here.?? I was walking back to the ebtta de of the room was until a walkway of lights turned on. Rose petals were beautifully laid out... I walked into what I think is a trap maybe. Yeah.. A trap in a safe house maybe. When I got to the end, there was a stair case and I saw a big outline of a heart with daisy and rose petals. It was absolutely gorgeous. I walked up the stairs and when I did, all the lights went out. They then once again turned on, but as a spotlight on someone. Natsu.

"Luce.. I know about the accident. I know you don't completely remember me and I know you forgot that we are engaged. So.." He got on his knees and took out a small black box from his pocket. "Luce.. Be mine??" He opened the box to reveal a beautiful diamond ring. Engraved on the inside was "Flames and Keys". I was absolutely surprised yet happy. We were child hood friends. Right?

"Yes Natsu. As long as you'll be mine and wear this collar." I took a white collar from my purse and showed him. He stayed staring at me, until I heard and eruption of laughter. That's when I noticed that we weren't alone. Many of my friends were standing to the side. I turned to see Natsu still staring at me with those big onyx orbs. "It was a joke Natsu. The answer to your question is yes by the way." His face was once again full of joy and happiness. He put the ring on my left ring finger and bear hugged me. This moment was ruined by a sudden familiar scream.. It came from outside the room. We all ran out to see....