Back to Non Home

~Lucy's/Lily's POV~

I was on my parent's private jet back to America. I'm pretty sure the sun is shining, but behind the tears streaming down my face, I couldn't tell. How could Natsu do this to me? I get that he has a lot to think about but still, why? The tears falling landed on my thighs and on my tight fists. I didn't think that simple words could really hurt me this bad.

"Madam Luciana, your meal is prepared." The Butler came in with a dish that smelled like lasagna, my favorite. I smiled at him and signaled him to set it down. As soon as he left, my tears continued down their previous path. My hands wrapped around my legs while I sat there in a little ball. This pain was unbearable, but regardless, I need to get through it.

After several minutes, I decided that I should eat. The silver platter was still set on the table in front me. I uncovered it, and let the luxurious scent reach my nose. For a second, I thought that I was hungry, and the next like I was sick. A sudden urge to puke arose from my stomach. The restroom was luckily within reach. I quickly covered the lasagna again and paced to the toilet. Even though I really haven't eaten anything, something still came out. I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped off my mouth without getting up from the floor. It's probably from all my sadness. Now I definitely have to eat something. I can't have Natsu ruin my health too. Wait... Natsu. Why did I have to remember him. My sadness began to drip out of my eyes yet again. When will I forget?

~Minerva's POV ~

Here at Grand Magic boarding school is so boring. Like soooooo boring. Especially after Liliana and Lissana left. Yeah we had a love hate relationship but still, they added a little excitement to my everyday life. I walked down my usual route that I would when Lily was here.

"Hey did you hear!? Liliana is coming back!!"

"Oh my Mavis! Really!?"

"Yeah Lissana just called me. They told me to take care of her till she comes back."

Yeah I'm a passerby, but I had to clarify this. I ran up to the two girls talking about Lily. "Kagura, can you repeat that?"

"Oh hey Minerva. Um yeah, Liliana is coming back!!"

Have my prayers been answered!? She's coming back!! "When!?"

"Woow, hold it Saber. What are you so excited? I thought you didn't get along with her."

I starred at her for a while and then realized how excited I actually was. "Well duh. Of course I don't get along with her. Um.. I just wanted to know so I can get ready to see her sorry face around here again." I puffed and walked away.

"Btw, she isn't going to go to this school. She is attending Celestial Private school." I heard Kagura yell after me. Wait... What?? I stopped on my tracks and just froze. She isn't going to come here? Sulk mode activated.

She has to come here though!! I pulled out my phone and dialed up Lissana.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

^•Hello fellow citizen. Sorry I can't get to the phone right now. To busy fighting crime with my bestie!!•^

^°That's right!! Super Lily and super Liss!! ^

^•°Yups!! Bye!!°•^

^at the tone, please record your message, when you are finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options ^

*Beep*

"Ano, hey Lissana. I know it's strange to hear from me, but I just wanted to know of Lily. I guess.. I mean it's not like I care or anything. Just call me back." Ugh. Total embarrassment. They might think I care.

Well anyways, I need to have Lily here!!

~Natsu's POV ~

"What the hell did I just cause?" I was whispering to myself, even though I know that everyone can hear me in this silence. All eyes were on me and my stupidness. Luce...

"I honestly don't know why your all sad about." We all turned to look at Lissana. She walked over to me and ...

Ki...

Kicked me!! Like in the shin.

"Stop trying to get everyone's attention and stop being S-T-U-P-I-D, STUPID!! You can stay here and mope all day, meanwhile I'm going to go get my friend back. Sayonara." After telling me off, Lissana jumped into a taxi and left. We all saw her ride off and then all the eyes were on me again. "You heard her, stop being stupid!!" Everyone got into their vehicles and drove off. Like they left me!! It took me a couple of seconds to realize I had to find the love of my life before someone else does.