Liss/Lissy

The burning sun raged above the Dragneel's estate. A white head was to be seen walking in to fetch her best friend. It was Thursday on the last weeks of summer and the young teen was going to go out with Natsu Dragneel, the hottest and most popular boy at Fairy Tail Academy. Every girl envyed Lissana for being so close with Natsu. Lissana was welcomed by Wendy, Natsu's younger sister, into the mansion. Lissana made her way to the pinkette's room.

When she was at the end of the hall she saw a green haired girl exit Natsu's room. She gave Lissana a mean killing look and continued to exit the room. She was mumbling things along the lines of 'stupid bad boy doesn't know what he's losing' and such. Lissana walked up to the door and knocked on the door.

-Lissana's POV-

I knocked on my best Friend's door and waited for a reply. "Go away Karen!!" He yelled with a mean, husky attitude. "Alright. I, your best friend, shall leave with these spicy chocolates." I started walking away until I heard him open the door. "No Lis, I thought you were that girl that just left. Come on in Liss." I chuckled and turned around.

I settled in his room while he took a shower. He came out in only pants with his 'to die for' abs showing. To be honest I didn't see him like that. He's like a brother to me and it's not awkward at all when he's without a shirt like that. "So that's girl number four this week?" I asked him.

"I guess. I still can't forget about 'her'. Like I seriously need her back. I regret forgetting about her that night. If it wasn't for my stupid self, I would have her next to me." He still thinks about Luciana. She would have been a lucky girl to have him next to her. I feel sorry for him. I know his bad boy act is all just a bluff to forget her. Guess its not working. "So are we going to the water park or not N?"

"Liss I'm sorry. I'm not in the mood. I'll make it up though." I kinda saw this coming. When ever he talks about Luciana, he gets in this depressing mood. "I guess. I'll just go out with Liliana. You should stay in and not go out with your bad influencing friends."

"No problem mom," he said and messed with my waist length hair. "And when are you going to introduce me to this Liliana. She sounds hot." He started swaying and get in the seductive mood again. I'm pretty sure I can expect another girl here tomorrow. "No N. Liliana is off limits. She's my bestie." I left my best friend's room after giving him a hug. I guess ima ask Liliana to come along. I took out my phone and dialed her number. It rang a couple of times before I heard her pick up.

^Hey Lissy. What's up?^

"Nothing much Lily. I just wanted to ask if you wanted to go to the water park with me today,"

^Omg yes! Girl time with Lissy!^

I just love her enthusiastic attitude. "Kay.. Well I'll pass by your place in five Lily."

^Alright. Bye Lissy!!^

This is going to be the best last week of summer break with lily. I'm so glad I met her before coming here and when she moved here, well we are almost inseparable! I got into my car and drove off to Lily's place.

-Liliana's POV-

I hung up the phone and found a stoping point in the book I had on my lap that Levy-chan let me borrow. I stood up from my bed and got my bag from the closet. This hair is really getting annoying. Waist-length is way to long for a girl like me. I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I answered to the knock. My maid, and good friend came in. "Mrs. Lucy, The young lissana is here. Do I permit her to enter?"

"Oh my Mavis Virgo, no more formalities."

"Punishment hime?"

I sweat dropped and told her no. "Just allow Lissy in please." She exited my room and I continued to get my bag ready. I was struggling to tie up my hair, when I felt to cold skinny hands adjust my hair and fix it. I turned to my best friend. "Liss you scared me." She got comfortable on my bed

"Well you knew I was coming... And 'Liss'? You never call me that. Only N does."

"Oh sorry. And 'N' sounds cute. When are you going to introduce him to me?"

"Wow. He just asked me to introduce you to him too. Haha. Maybe its meant to happen."

We laughed and talked for a while before leaving. In the car, we talked about getting a haircut. "Like seriously, its annoying me. Your like the only one that can tame my hair Lissy." She just started laughing. We then put on 'This Little girl' by Cady Groves and sang to the song all the way like best friends should.