Chapter 10: The Harpies

Ginny was living a dream with the Holyhead Harpies. Not only she loved Quidditch and got to play it every day, she got to travel to different parts of the world she'd never dreamed of visiting. And she got very close to the girls on the team. Specially Zöe, a Bulgarian witch, with really short black hair, strong personality, tattoos and piercings, who wore black lipstick (Chaser). And Izzy, a sweet french with with curly golden hair and tiny freckles on her nose (Seeker). She was more delicate and innocent than Zöe. 

Ginny woke up very nervous that particular day of late October. The Harpies were currently in Paris. They had an important match next week. But Ginny had the whole weekend free. Zöe and Izzy wanted to do something fun. But Ginny decided to invite Harry instead. She missed that boy a lot. 

Ginny hadn't seen him in months. Since last December specifically. Ginny was nervous. Perhaps he had changed, or met someone else. They agreed to be just friends until Ginny finished her tour. But Ginny was still in love with Harry. And she didn't know what will happen to her heart when she would see him. 

Ginny woke up quietly not to wake up the girls. They had been drinking a bit last night. She took a shower and got dressed. With muggle simple clothes. 

"Where are you going?" 

Ginny heard the sleepy voice of Zöe. 

"Harry is coming today. I want to go and see him"

Zöe didn't answer. Instead she said:

"Those jeans suit you" 

"You promised you were going to met him and hang out with him"

"I don't remember saying such thing" 

Ginny smiled. 

"Mmm... Vous êtes trop beau monsieur, mais arrêtez de regarder mes seins" Izzy giggled on her sleep. 

Ginny and Zöe smiled amused. 

"I'll be out with Harry all day" Ginny whispered "Maybe we can see each other tomorrow?"

"Whatever" Zöe answered yawing "Replace me with the scar boy..."

Ginny smiled awkwardly and left the room. 

The morning was beautiful at Place Cachée. It was like Diagon Alley but for french Wizards. Ginny walked through. She agreed to meet Harry there. Her heart racing on anticipation. And then she saw him. Harry was surrounded by parisians who were asking him for autographs and questions in french, Ginny was sure Harry didn't understand. Harry smiled awkwardly at those people. Ginny's heart skipped a beat. How much she had missed him. And there he was, being awkward, dorky and gentle. Her Harry. Only hers, even if he had fans in the entire Wizarding World. 

"Only you Harry James Potter would cause a public commotion everywhere you go" she said a little loud to be heard. 

Harry turned to see her. A big smile was drawn across his face. Ginny couldn't take it anymore. She ran and wrapped herself on Harry's body. First hugging him and then kissing him instensly. Ginny couldn't give a damn about 'being friends'. Harry responded smiling between kisses.

"I've missed too Gin" he said 

Ginny took Harry through Paris. In a romantic tour, in the city of love. Ginny couldn't avoid holding Harry's hand, kissing him and acting like a couple. And Harry didn't complain. Ginny showed him different places, made him try different food (muggle and wizard). Many wizards recognized Harry, asking him for autographs. Harry was gentle with everyone even if he didn't understand their language. 

"I didn't know people in bloody Paris knew you I was" Harry commented. They were both eating icecream at Place Cachée. The sunset looked beautiful from there. "Arrrg! This icecream is the best I ever had"