Chapter 24

Chapter 24

*Harry Styles*

                After the meet and greet, we decided it would be better to go back to our hotel. I think Hazel overall enjoyed meeting the fans, even if she had to face a hater. She handled it quite well though. I knew she had a really nice sass, but I didn't she would be so blunt about it. The girl deserved it, but Hazel was so sweet normally...

                As soon as we were out of sight of the paps, in our hotel I took Hazel's hand. She looked at me and smiled.

                I'd wake up everyday just to see that smile. 

                I leaned over and kissed her cheek. I saw a blush rise at her cheek, making me chuckle. She groaned and tried to hide her face with both her hands, dropping mine. I chuckled even more and took her hands off her face.

"Don't do that..." I whispered to her.
"Why not?"
"You're way too beautiful to hide that face of yours."
"I wouldn't have to hide it if you didn't make me blush..." She grumbled, making me laugh.
"I love the way I can make you blush, Haze."
"Well, I don't."

                I laughed at her and pulled her to the living room. I sat down on the couch, pulling her after me and forcing her to sit on my lap. She sighed and didn't resist. I loved how she was so light I could just pick her up. The best feeling was having her close in my arms... I felt like I could protect her from anything.

                I gazed at her face in silence for a moment. She was just staring at the void, until her eyes met mine. Then we just stayed there, looking at each other. Another amazing feeling. Just staying there, being with her, the silence.

"You know..." She started. "It's amazing to think that I'm the only one who can be close enough to see all the details of your face."
I raised an eyebrow. "What do you mean?"
"Fans said that your eyes are green. I am close enough to see that they're more a mix of olive, minty green, brown and blue. It's fascinating. And you don't have a bear, but you do have some pile. The way your hair are more curly on the front than on the back. The coppery brown color of them and their softness." She continued, trailing her fingertips as she talked. "Your tattoos..." She said, tracing the stars with her nail, covering my skin with goosebumps.
"Do you mind them?" I asked.
She shook her head, looking at the letter 'A' I had on my left upper forearm. "No, because I know they all mean something. As long as you like them, I like them. And as long as your not covered in them..." Hazel was speaking slowly, almost absentmindedly. Her fingertip was now writing under the star, where I tattooed 'won't stop until we surrender'. "I was actually thinking of getting one."
I frowned. "Why so?"
"I don't, I just... like tattoos I guess." She answered. "Not the one you get because they're just pretty. The ones who marks your story in a certain way. That I like."
"What would you get?"
She shook her head. "I don't know, but I'd probably get it on my wrist."
"Simon won't mind?"
"No, he just said to come and talk to him before."
"What about your parents?" I asked. "Won't they flip a switch?"
She shrugged. "No, I don't think so. A tattoo is a drawing. A permanent one, yes, but it doesn't affect my health, and it isn't like plastic surgery. And I,m not getting piercings through my eyebrows, or tongue. That they would mind. But not tattoos."
"I'll bring you the next time I go, okay?"
She smiled. "Good idea."
I chuckled. "I'm probably going soon. But you have to be sure."
She playfully rolled her eyes. "I wasn't sure coming on Tour with you guys was a good idea. Now look at us."

                I chuckled with her and kissed her lips. Our lips molded against each other, fitting perfectly. She smelled like vanilla and tasted sweet. Her kisses were intoxicating, exhilarating. I always wanted more, but at the same time, I felt the need to be patient with her. I pulled slightly away and looked at her eyes.