two.

Flor's POV

My eyes snap open, I'm is covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding. I had a nightmare again. I glance over at the clock to see that It's two in the morning.

I get up cautiously, shivering. I rub my head and eyes in attempt to fully awaken. I stumble to the bathroom, washing away the vestiges of the horror, leaving me relieved to return to my mundane existence.

I sigh, grabbing my toothbrush slowly and begin to brush my teeth. I spit out the toothpaste, I look up at the mirror to be met by my tired self and large eye bags.

After I left the bathroom I got changed into something comfortable, since Jordan is picking me up in about an hour.

I grab my phone and head to the kitchen. I grab some cereal from the cabinet and milk from the fridge. I set a white bowl down and pour my cereal in, milk after.

I jump when I feel fur on my ankle. I look down to see my cats Nala and Simba. Yes, I did name my cats after the Lion King but what can i say, I love that movie.

"Do you guys want food?" I coo.

They meow in response and walk over to their food bowls. I walk over to where I usually store their food and walk over to them.

They quickly go to their bowls, making me chuckle. I pour them food and they quickly begin eating.

I put their food away and walk over to the living room. I turn the TV on, putting iCarly on since it was my favorite show.

After about 20 minutes I felt my phone buzz. I groan, pausing the TV and checking my phone.

New Message from Jordan <3!

imessages !

jordan <3
ARE YOU UPPP?!

BITCH ANSWER ME

HELLO?

DUMBASS

DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE ASLEEP

LAZY FUCK

OMG HURRY

flor ;)
SORRY!!

i'm up now

jordan <3
AND SHE'S ALIVE

WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG

flor ;)
i woke up at two-

and i had a nightmare

jordan <3
oh

you had one again?

you haven't had those in months:(

flor ;)
yeah...

but it's okay don't worry :)

jordan <3
mmm

if you say so

flor ;)
jordan it's fine, really

jordan <3
okay..

flor ;)
anyways