sixteen.

George's POV

Wilbur took us to the studio where his band 'Lovejoy' practices.

"Okay guys we're here!" Wilbur cheered. "You're going to love them."

Wilbur opened the door and walked in, us slowly following behind.

"Mark, this is Florence," Wilbur introduced them. "Florence, this Mark."

"Pleasure to meet you." Flor smiled and gave him a quick hug.

He smiled. "Pleasure is mine."

"Tommy, this is Mark," Wilbur introduced them. They said their hello's and then it got to me.

"George, this is-" Wilbur started but I interrupted him.

"Mark."

"Uhm...yes this is Mark." Wilbur nodded awkwardly.

"Pleasure to meet you George." Mark shook my hand.

"Pleasure is mine."

Tommy, Flor, and I sat down at a couch. I sat to on the left, Flor in the middle, Tommy on the right.

"Do you guys want to listen to a new song we're working on?" Wilbur suggested.

"Of course!" Flor cheered.

"Joe isn't here though, should we wait for him?" Mark said.

Wilbur looked at us. "Is it okay if we wait for him?"

"Yeah bro, no problem." Tommy nodded.

We sat around for around ten minutes talking about how everyone's doing and about their new music. We kept talking when we heard a door open.

"Sorry I'm late guys." A man, who I supposed was Joe, entered the room.

"It's all good, we were about to show them a new song we were working on."

He nodded and sat a box of donuts he brought down on the table.

"This is going to be good." Tommy rubbed his hands together in excitement.

They started playing the song they talked about and it was honestly a very good one. I looked to my right to se Flor and Tommy looking at them in awe.

The music slowly died down which meant it was over.

"How'd you guys like it?" Wilbur asked with a smile.

Tommy stood up and ran over to him, giving him a hug. "It was so good!"

Flor followed Tommy and joined in on the hug. "You guys are so good!"

I looked down awkwardly until I got up and joined the hug. "You guys are awesome."

We let go of the hug and hugged Mark and Joe as well.

"In the mood for some donuts?" Joe asked, walking over to the donuts he brought a while ago.

"Hell yeah!" Tommy nodded and grabbed a chocolate donut.