A/N

I'm sorry for the lack of updates, I just kind of took a break. With this stupid pandemic currently going on, college and finals, and finally coming back home, I haven't found much inspiration to write. Now, I'm slowly getting back into the groove of writing, and my ideas are coming on.

Now, I'll continue this book, dont worry, but I have an idea. This idea for a new book that'll revolve around the Originals. I'm slowly getting back into the TVDU fandom, and I have this idea, specifically about the Mikaelson bloodline.

My ideas were a powerful Mikaelson witch, a newborn, being Elijah's child, specifically son, but he never finds out that he has a son. The mother would be Tatia. Another idea is an younger brother of Esther & Dahlia, one who considers Dahlia his own mother. Another idea is having the progenitor of the Mikaelson bloodline, a man who's consider an God, and the most powerful witch. My last two ideas are the male character not being related at all to the Mikaelsons, but they end up being powerful witches. One would be inspired by the Blair Witch, but his domain would be in the bayous of New Orleans. The last idea would be a little out there, what I mean is that there'll be a connection to Lovecraft, I've slowly been getting into the mythology. He would be an immortal witch that carries a special book.

These are the main ideas that I'm currently having, but I'm more partial to the Lovecraft connection character because I find it so interesting. Though, I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on these ideas. Please leave comments, I would love feedback.