Trois

"It's a beautiful morning here in Beacon Hills, California. Clear skies, with a low temperature of 80° Fahrenheit. That's a new low!" It was 7 in the morning, the sun shining brightly, and Derek was in his kitchen, brewing coffee. The pack had a celebration last night for no new monsters in over a month.

It was quite strange that there were no monsters every week. Rumors had spread about the new Hale Pack in Beacon Hills, saying that they were the deadliest pack on the west coast. This has caused a drop of numbers of monsters going to Beacon Hills. Derek was content for once in his life, restoring his relationship with Peter, Stiles fixing him, telling him not to feel guilty about the fire, and Derek going out on a couple dates with women and not worrying about anyone using him. 

Life was good for once, there was nothing to worry about. Derek sighed, drinking his cup of coffee and watching the morning news.

Meanwhile, Peter was in his apartment, looking at the surviving photos of the Hale Pack. Looking at a photo of family, he remember the day, it was sunny day, the birds were chirping, the weather was nice. Then his eye caught a young Silas, a little bit far from the rest of the family, an outcast.

He sighed, remembering how Silas was ignored by most of the family.

Flashback

He was the human child born to two werewolves, it was really weird, Deaton had confirmed it, he was a normal baby boy. It was shocking day, he remembers Talia crying and her husband comforting her, then the baby began to cry, the two parents didn't pay any attention to it. The baby began to cry harder, wanting to be held, but instead Marko growled at it, letting out a terrifying roar, but it made the baby cried harder.

Horrified by what he did, Deaton quickly picked the baby, shushing it, and gently rocking him. Slowly, the baby began to go asleep. Giving Silas to Peter who was shocked at what Marko did, took Silas carefully and walked out.

Walking into the waiting area, where Laura, Derek, and Cora, he sat in a empty chair, hearing Deaton go off at Marko for what he did.

"What the HELL is the matter with you?!" Deaton angrily asked

"That thing, isnt our child, he isn't even a werewolf, just a pathetic puny HUMAN!" Marko snarled at Deaton

Deaton narrowed his eyes at both Marko and Talia, speaking in a venomous tone, "So help my God, he is your FUCKING SON. Get over the fact that he isn't a werewolf, just a normal human baby boy. You have humans in your pack, what's different about your son?"

Marko didn't say anything, he just looked at the ground, then Talia began to talk, "We can't take of him, he'll just be in the way, and be the most vulnerable in the pack."

Deaton began to shudder with anger, the lights flickering on and off, and the two werewolves looked at their emissary who's anger rolled off in waves.

"LISTEN HERE YOU FUCKING-"

End of Flashback

"Peter!" Someone snapping their fingers in front of his face, making him blink, getting out of the memories. Peter looked up, and saw it was Stiles, who looked at him in concern.

"You alright Zombiewolf?" Stiles asked, making Peter roll his eyes at him.

He moved his head down to what Peter was holding, a picture of a family, smiling at the camera, then he focused his eyes at the little boy who wasn't smiling, looking down at the ground, and a little bit far from the happy family.