Six

"The virus is secured sir"

"Good, now get it to my son, he'll need it for the fight ahead."

Nodding, the scientist grabs the case and walk out of the lab.

Standing there thinking, he remembers the fire, and then his son

Standing there thinking, he remembers the fire, and then his son. Sighing, he walks off, out of the lab, passing by workers and other scientists.

--------

Arriving in front of the ruined Hale house, Silas gets out of the limo. He looks at the remains with distain and anger, and walks towards it.

"Why is this still up, kind of pathetic really"

Rolling his eyes, he stops at the front steps, and just stares inside the charcoal house.

Flashback

It was a grey cloudy day, the smell of autumn was pungent in the air, with the leaves changing color, and a very light whisper of a breeze. The Hale family were all in the den of the house, cozying up and watching movies. Talia and Marko, on an chair, with Cora and Laura on the couch.

The only ones who weren't there were Silas and Derek, with Derek being out with his girlfriend. Silas was in his room alone, on his bed just staring into the empty space. He hasn't eaten in 4 days, and the hunger is to much for him to handle.

Quietly opening his door and walking out of his room, he makes his way towards the kitchen which is located downstairs. Yet, as he makes his way to the kitchen, a loud yell of a name is heard.

"SILAS!"

His heart beating fast, he rushes up the stairs, but at the top step, he trips. With fast and loud steps coming towards, he tries to get up, but it's too late.

A burning sensation erupts at his scalp as someone pulls his hair and drags him towards his room.

"AHHHHH!!! STOP!"

Crying, Silas is trying claw the hand, but the grip on his hair gets tighter. The door to his room is swung open, and Silas is thrown across the room into the wall.

"YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT!"

He felt his head pull up roughly, and is slap so hard, a crack was heard.

"STAY IN HERE, YOU PATHETIC WASTE OF BREATH"

The door is then shut, leaving Silas in a world of pain, and he begins to cry softly. The thoughts running through his head make him cry harder...

'I'm sorry, I'll be a better son'

All he wanted was to be a good son to his parents...

Silas went to sleep hungry.

END OF FLASHBACK

Tears were running his face, the house would always hold bad memories, there were no good memories for him.

His eyes began to turn red, and he focus his anger on the house in front of him. Screaming he let go, and let out a gush of fire towards, reigniting the house on fire once again.

Once his eyes turn back to its original color, he looks at the burning house. Smiling, he turns his back on the house and walks away, the smoke rising high in the air...

"You're welcome Kate"

-----------
AUTHORS NOTE

Alight, sorry it's been awhile guys but life is kinda crazy, but I just updated. Now this chapter is short, I know, but this chapter is meant to serve to a kind of introduction to Silas's mind...
Also who's the new character, well I'm pretty sure y'all will figure it out quickly. Next time we'll see Peter and Derek, and maybe see our Salvatore and Mikaelson at the high school...

Laurel, HIM and the Elite will come back as well, every one has an important role to play after all, especially our new character in this chapter, let's say he'll play a part in Silas's fate....

Till next time guys...