Cinq

"We've got a problem" Peter said

Glaring at Peter, Derek looked at the Nemeton, now a grown tree that gives off its bioluminescence that attracts insects abd animals. Looking around at the Pack, he sighs.

"You smelled it... Didn't you uncle?"

Looking at Peter, the uncle nodded, both thinking back to Silas, the one who smelled like a Hale. They had also thought of the other three beings, 2 women and an man. The man and one of the women smelled like death, while the other woman smelled like chemicals.

"We should go report this to Deaton, maybe he knows what they are."

Nodding at Peter, Derek instructs the Pack to go back to the loft and wait for them.

---

The next day of Beacon Hills was a quiet one, the citizens unaware of the supernatural presence within their town. With the day starting, making their way to Beacon High.

"Hurry up Jade, it doesn't take that long to get ready." Opening the door, Silas had walked into Jade's room, walking in on her looking in the mirror.

" Opening the door, Silas had walked into Jade's room, walking in on her looking in the mirror

"Really? Not leaving much to the imagination are you..." Silas arched one of his eyebrows in a questioning manner.

"Well, why should I, it's not like anyone could touch me."

Rolling his eyes, he leaves Jade to continue admiring herself, making his wade toward Mieczysław's room. Opening the door, he saw the Original practically ready, looking at his phone.

"You ready?"

Wearing a simple button up white shirt with simple black jeans, Mieczysław turned around

"Yes, let's go already"

Nodding, Silas left the room with the Original following to the bottom of the stairs, to the front door where Jade was waiting for him. The trio walking out the front door, and heading to limo. Getting in, they drove off to the high school.

"Alright, Laurel is making her way back to Los Angeles. Don't ask me for what, she just she needed to leave. As for you two, you are to go to school."

"Why do we have to do that, can't we not go?" Jade complained

"No, you both look like teenagers, well you both are teens, so we need to appear as normal as we can be." Silas answered honestly

"What about the Elite and HIM?" Mieczysław had asked

"I don't know, but they said they were exploring the town, to get a feel for it, I really don't know. As for me, I'm going to get in touch with Umbrella. I feel we are going to need the backup against them."

"Really? We kicked their asses, why don't we just kill them and take the Nemeton?" Rolling his eyes at Jade, Silas looked out the window, seeing that they have arrived at the school.

"Alright, we're here. Not don't do something stupid Jade." Jade was sputtering and feeling offended.

"Now go, we'll talk more after the school day ends." Jade and Mieczysław got out of the limo and made their way to the front doors. Knocking at the window, Silas told the driver to head to a certain direction.

Sighing, he remember The Alpha and The Beta, his brother and uncle...

A/N

Hello readers, sorry if this chapter is not good, I really didn't have any ideas, but the plot should be now moving in the next chapter. Also, this story has a Lucifer Morningstar tag because he was suppose to be in it, but now he won't since it won't make sense anymore, so I changed since I have a certain direction I want this story to go in way that I haven't seen other supernatural stories have... Or maybe there are and I haven't looked... Anyway, comment, feedback is appreciated and have an wonderful day.

Also, does anyone wanna become friends, like we could add each other on Snap, Facebook or such... Also I have a question, does anyone live in New Jersey or know a lot about it because I'm going to college there...