Chapter 4

Chapter 4. 

"BRIANNA. OMG. WHY AM I HERE. WHY ARE YOU HERE."

"TAYLOR. OMG ITS YOU ITS REALLY YOU OMG." we screamed and cried and I finally began to run toward her embracing her. We held on as if never letting go. Then I noticed a beat up girl who looked like that chick from last year. We dont know why Will was never convicted of rape, but they said she never showed to testify. Her name was Heather and yeah she was hot.

"Why are you here." She was like 18 to 19 years old now.

"Got raped, got taken, ran away, got lost, got found, yipee. What about you two." she said it with no emotion.

"I was taken because I called Lo telling her i saw her take Bri and if she didnt bring her back and if she didn't I would call the police. So when I went home to get some stuff she told my mom that the school was having the lockin tonight instead of next week. We believed her. So I packed some stuff and left. On my way to the car she pulled a knife on me, and shoved me in her car. Now I'm here." Taylor finished. Now they were both looking at me. Waiting for me to share my story.

"Well she took me from school and brought me here." I wasn't going to tell the whole story. Taylor wouldn't be able to take it. She would break down and hallucinate. The night was wearing out and I was beginning to get tired.

"You have to tell us everything Bri." Taylor was looking me straight in the face frowning.

"Yeah she is right. You need to tell us everything if I'm going to help you." Heather said. They were right. I needed help. I let out a large sigh and began.

"Well I went to the bathroom. While I was in the stall I saw her come in and then she left. Then I came out. I looked down in my bag to find my brush and she hit me. I woke up in the other attic. She came down and I made her somehow take me back to school. Then I was getting in my car to go home and she pulled a knife and shoved me in the car. My head was hurting from the crow bar." I heard Taylor shudder. She was holding her mouth with one hand while hugging herself with the other. She was shaking her head. Heather had her hand on her back rubbing it, calming her down. She then nodded. I continued.

"She then brought me here, but James yelled at her and took me to his room. There we uh.....umm." Taylors eyes widened.

"HOW COULD YOU. YOU LOVE BRAD. YOU ARE SO SELFISH. JUST CUZ HE SAVED YOU DOESNT GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO SLEEP WITH HIM. DID YOU EVEN USE PROTECTION." I felt like I was being thrown from a bridge. I looked down. I felt Tay stand up. She was standing above me, glaring down at me. Her teeth were bearing and she looked like she was going to strangle me.

"ANSWER ME. DID YOU USE PROTECTION." Heather stood up grabbing ahold of Taylors shoulders. She snatched away. I couldn't say anything or do anything, except to just sit there and stare at the floor.

"YOU LITTLE. ARGGHHHHH. YOU KNOW THAT YOU MIGHT BE PREGNANT. IF YOU EVER LEAVE HERE ALIVE YOU WILL BE BOYFRIENDLESS. NO I GOT RAPED OR CRAP LIKE THAT" her face was turning a bright red. She was breathing really loud and hard, you could almost feel the full vibration of it.

"What's that supposed to mean. I cant lie about what happened. Huh. I will have a boyfriend. He loves me." I was about to cry.

"No you wont. I will text him that you slept with James. I will tell him that the baby inside of you is James. I will tell him how you sneak up and down those stairs visiting him."

"I don't even know if Im pregnant. I might not be able to even bear a child." I was furious. I began to cry. I looked at Taylor. Her tense shoulders relaxed. Her mean grimaced face softened and went into an apologetic look. She opened her mouth to speak. Then she just shrugged one shoulder. I shuddered and burst into tears. She walked over to me.