Lies, Love, Ghosts, DEATH

"What's the B stand for" I asked tilting my head sideways wondering how she knew it was there.

"Brianna. That's my first name, my middle name is Amelia. I wanted to be called Amelia because I though.."

"It would be more proper." I interrupted whispering to myself.

"How.. How'd you know that."

"My middle name is Amelia too.Thats the exact reason why I wanted to. But no one would except James. Maybe you should tell your James. I'll call you Amelia if you would like." She said looking down. I could tell she didn't want to share her name. So I'd settle for Amy that's still sort of proper too.

"No I'm fine call me Amy. So what's your full name."

She looked down as if she were ashamed.

"Brianna Amelia Hartlove." As soon as she said it she floated away to the other side of the room. I heard the truck come to the house. The catalog hopefully made it. Then it hit me. The same name as me and everything.

"What that's my name my whole name"

"I know but its not my fault. That's why Teresa wants to kill you. We are relatives and she hated me most." She said.

"Who"

"Teresa. That's why I'm here I decided to stay. I helped my friends escape from her. Could've gone to be an angel but I wanted to stay when you were born. Teresa lived in this house. She died from a fall she tripped. So she's been here waiting for someone who kills people because of jealousy. Like Lauren. So they have been friends since. Shes not possessed. Teresa helps her. They are exactly alike. None of the girls would listen to me. They said I was crazy. But I'm not."

"I believe you. I've heard Teresa haunts this house still. Everyone knows."

"Oh. Well anyways." She pauses as if she heard something. "Lauren sees me too. Goodness me Teresa is near I feel her. She wasnt supposed to be back until Lauren came. Don't give in to her. She's the torturer. Just be strong Amelia be strong don't say your name okay. Say its Liz okay"

"Wait bu" I reached out to her but she was gone. I just sat there and cupped my face.

"Waaaa waaaaaa waa" I looked up. There she was. Short slim and ugly. Brown dirty hair and blood stained clothes. "WHERE IS SHE ARGGGGHHH" she screamed and flipped over tables. She came for me too.

"Teresa I uh I command you to stop." I stuttered putting my hands in front of my face.

"How dare you speak to me in that manner. I will ask you one more time WHERE IS LAUREN." She had anger in her eyes and they were turning red. I realized she wanted to know where Lauren had gone. She was scaring me. Her hair was an almond brown. She was pretty. She resembled Lauren with the way she looked, talked, and walked. The way that they do things is the same I think that they are related to one another.

"Are you and Lauren related." I asked. I was shaking and she floated closer to me, as I moved back onto the bed.

"HOW DARE YOU THINK ME AND LAUREN ARE RELATED." She screamed almost everything she said. I wonder if she knows how to talk without yelling. She went to the couch. "Me and her are merely friends. I'm her only true friend. Unlike you. Yes I know how you were her friend in let me think. 6th grade. Right before you ditched her for popularity and boys. You were just too cool for her. Happened to me and Amelia. I suppose she's already spoken to you. She was my bestie as you girls call it now." I watched as her face turned a bright red. She is now looking me dead in the face, pointing her waving finger at me and tilting her head. Maybe she sees the resemblance.