Lies, Love, Ghosts, DEATH

with a ginormous headache and I couldn't really breathe. It was horrible.

" uhhh ughhh. Gosh where am I"? I asked knowing I would never get a response.

"HELLO. LAUREN WHEREj IN THE HECK ARE YOU. ARGGHHH" just yelling hurts my ribs. I looked down at my arms and realize the cuts and bruises. One caught my eye. It was blue, black and red like someone beat me then cut the bruise open. I pulled my shirt up. Omg what is that. My whole stomach was swelling with redness. It was almost the color of the sky during a horrible storm. Along the spot where my ribs are a horrible black and red line trims the shape and form of my ribs perfectly. I try to sit up. As I do I grunt in agony. It hurts to move. I'm a strong girl though. So I push my self up with all my might until I swing my self into a slanting position so I can see my legs. My legs aren't as bad just claw marks.

"Ughh what the heck happened" I said. "WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU.YOU BRAT." I yelled followed by a scream of pain and a grip to the rib. Gotta control my yelling. "How did I get all of these"

I remembered one thing I hadn't checked my face. I pull my phone out. Omg my phone. I have a phone. I punch in 911. Crap no service. I check my face. So far so good. Until I notice the red and sticky blood that seeped from where I was hit with the crow bar. "Omg why" I asked once again knowing she wouldn't answer. Thump thump thump. Oh no better put this up. The footsteps stop before they reach where I'm at. Now I'm fully awake time to check my surroundings. It's a dark place where I'm at. The shafts look old but with a new structure to it. I'm lying on the ground. There is a bed but the things that are there clearly aren't for me. That's pretty much it. It looks like an old shack. "Ssss owwwe owwwwe"

"Ooo yea that ones a nasty bruise" Lauren said.

"Take me home"

"Afraid not. I'm going to teach you a lesson."

"About?"

"Duhh ruining my life. Don't worry I'll let you go"she said. Normally I would be all shut up or what evs but I sit quietly waiting to see what will happen next.

"What'd you do to me"

"Nothing. I hit you with the crow bar and you put up quite the fight"

Let me go let me go let me go let me go. I keep repeating it over and over again, looking her straight in the eyes. Soon enough strangely she got up grabbed the keys and everything and me and drove back to school.

""I don't know what happened but if you tell anyone I will kill you." She glared at me as I walked to my locker and back to my car. She watched me strangely, then jerked the car door open. Grabbed my arm yanked me out then saying, "come on buddy lets go to my place."

"Sorry cant. Homework" I said grabbing the door and trying to close it.

"NOWWW" she growled. Her ring glistened very oddly. I took a closer look.

"Come on let's go buddy" she said through her teeth wielding a state of the art butcher knife. I obediently did what I was told. Crap it didn't work. I forgot to tell you I'm part trylle. It's a magical creature like a troll but rich and pretty. We have changelings I'm one of them. A changeling is a baby that is taken from trylle before its born and a human baby is swapped from mothers stomachs. The humans grow up there and we stay here until our tracker comes. (The trylle series explains it all). But anyways it had worn off and she knew what happened. "I'm taking you to my place". I knew it wasn't going to be her house but the place I was before.

We approached the car and she shoved me in. As we were driving I noticed the surroundings. Was she really taking me to her place. I mean come on now why would you do that. Like I have my entire purse and a suit case full of stuff like clothes, laptop and everything. I was going away to the beach when plans got canceled and Lauren broke in my car and took it. Point is I could call someone and tell them exactly where I was.