Chapter 6

"Bri Bri. Wake up. Come on, come on." I felt cold hands shaking me as I squirmed and tossed myself back and forth on the bed. I hear them screaming for me to wake up but I know I won't ever wake up. Sweat trickled down my chest and face. Wait.. Sweat?! If I am dead why am I sweating? That's when I forced myself to open up my eyes. The unfamiliar light shone in my face as I shot up into an upright position.

"Thank God you're awake." Heather said. I knew that Natalie had left her body because she was standing in the back of the room.

"You had a nightmare. You were saying something about not wanting to die" Taylor said placing a warm towel on my forehead. I relaxed a little and let out a long sigh of relief

I thought I had died, but it was all just a dream. Hopefully the part about James being mad at me was also apart of the dream.

"So it was all a dream? Lauren killing me because I wouldn't with Will. James being mad at me. All a dream" I sat back.

"Welll. Everything except that last part. He really is mad at you for dreaming about Will." Taylor said playing with the bed sheets looking down, twisting her mouth. I got up from the bed and ran upstairs to James' room. He was still sleeping so I climbed in bed with him caressing his soft bare skin. His eyes opened slowly.

"What are you doing here get back in the attic."

"No. I wanted to sleep with you tonight. I had a nightmare and I am scared." I used my baby voice to try and make him smile and touched his face. He only shot up in the air and off the bed. He then came over to the side of the bed where I was and grabbed me by my arm. He gritted his teeth and looked at me in an angry way.

"Either you leave or I will get Will to come and get you. Oh wait you'd like that wouldn't you?" He said cocking his head saying it in a mocking way. He yanked me up off the bed and opened the attic door.

"Look its opened now go or I get Natalie or Lauren ooo or both to come in here and get you"

"I don't care if you get Natalie. She is my friend now. We have a deal you know."I said scrunching my face.

He didn't care he just looked me in the eyes. Then he pushed me wait no threw me down the steps. I fell and caught myself before tumbling down all the way.

"I don't ever ever want to see you again." He said as he shut the door. I ran to my room and sat there in a ball. Taylor walked in quietly and sat next to me. She placed her arms around me and I let myself sink into the warmth of her body. I allowed myself to cry.

Eventually we fell asleep. I woke up though after five minutes. I got up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and roughed my hair up a little. Then I looked at how my curves looked. I looked great besides the tears. I then crept to my room and grabbed my bag that was already packed I threw it out of the window that's in the bathroom. It's a small square window above the shower. It's too small for me to fit through so my bags will go out that way. Hopefully James will help me leave through his window. I didn't want to wake Taylor yet. I crept to the room and grabbed the last bag.

"What are you doing?" Taylor said sitting up.

"Uh I thought I'd move into your room."

"No you're not. You were going to try and leave."

"Shh. Yes I am and you should come with me. Or you can stay here and cooperate then I tell my parents and police where you are."

"You can do the second one. But I want you to stay here and don't go near James"

"Well that's my escape plan." I said walking to the bathroom and pushing the last bag out of the window. Taylor followed me.

"No you aren't going up there" she said grabbing me by my arm.

"I am I said breaking her grip and running up the steps. I unlocked the door and took a deep breath. I turned around to see Taylor standing behind me. I gave her a big hug. I could feel the tears streaming down my shoulder and face.

'I love you good luck." She said.

"I love you too and I'm coming back for you I swear" I said letting go and heading into the bedroom of the man who hates me. What I saw nearly blinded me. May have even killed me. All I know is that my heart may never ever ache as much as it does now.

____________________________________________________ 

😘😘😍😍💚💚💜💚😍😜😝 thank you all for voting for my book and reading sorry its so short I just had to end it there. What did she see? Read on to find out. And for new readers I update all the time so don't worry about having to wait forever to read the next chapter lol. And please keep reading on I want to have a contest. I want some ideas on what she saw in James' room. Make sure to include him in it. I don't want him dead. But what would she have seen to make her feel like it could've killed her. So uh yea. Bye guys I love you all.