3. Blue Eyes

Michael left the next morning because his brand new baby girl was home with Debbie and he wanted to get back to her as soon as possible.  He named her Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.  She was a cute little baby girl with big blue eyes.  She was born April 3rd of that year. 

Michael and Jasmine met up again on August 12th.  The tour was now in the U.S. and they had a show the next day in Oakland.  Michael and the kids met up with Jasmine in her hotel room.  He brought along Paris and Prince this time at Jasmine's request.

They were all in Jasmine's room.  Jelani, Jaslyn, and Prince were all sitting at this small table feeding themselves some lunch and Michael was sitting across from Jasmine at a table for two as she was feeding Paris her bottle.

"She's so beautiful, Michael," she said looking at her and caressing her baby hair.

"Thank you.  So how are you and Shawn?" He looked at her hand and noticed she wasn't wearing her ring.

Jasmine giggled.  "I broke off the engagement."

Michael's eyes widened.  "Um, why?" he said laughing.

She smiled and looked at him.  "It's really complicated.  We're not together anymore but we kind of are but really aren't.  I had Jessica go down to his house though and get all my stuff."

"What happened?"

"He was being to too clingy and I know I know, I shouldn't be talking because that was how I was with you for a while but now I know how you felt.  I'm actually going to apologize to you right now."

He looked down and played with his fingers thinking.  "So you're not with him?"

She shook her head no looking at Paris.

"Huh?" he said looking at her.

"I said no.  He still calls though."

"Do you want to be with him?"

Jasmine sighed and laughed to herself.  "Not really."

"Wow what a waste of time."

"No, I do but I wish he could just understand that I love him and I would never do anything to hurt him.  He's afraid I'm going to cheat on him while I'm out here touring.  He spent the whole summer touring with me and the whole time he was on my ass.  It was so annoying."  She rolled her eyes thinking back.  "I love him but he's a pain in my ass with that clingy shii-sorry ," she said catching herself. "Stuff."

Michael smiled and looked down.

"So how are you and Debbie?  She pregnant yet?"

He laughed but continued to look down and play with his fingers.  "No," he said shaking his head back and forth.  "I think all the attention she's getting is started to scare her away."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So you're heading down the divorce road already?"

Michael just shrugged his shoulders.

Jasmine stared at him as he wasn't paying attention.  She kept wondering why he looked so sad.  Then Jaslyn snapped her out of it.

She tapped Jasmine on the leg.  "Mommy, candy?"

Jasmine looked at the table and saw Jaslyn hardly ate her food.  "No, go eat!" she said pointing.

Jaslyn started whining and jumping. 

"Princess, stop! Come here," Michael said firmly.

The little princess walked over to her daddy.  Michael grabbed her and whispered something in her ear.  "Okay?" he said looking at her in the eyes.  "Give me a kiss."