10. I Do

"Is he here?" Jasmine asked the women of her wedding party as they checked outside.

"Yes, he's here and he looks great, Jasmine," Janet answered. "He's ready."

Jasmine took a deep breath.

"We have to get ready to go walk," Adriana said walking up to her. She smiled lightly and then embraced her daughter in a tight hug. "I love you, baby."

"Love you too, Mommy," she smiled.

"Don't fall," LaToya said as she walked out the room with the rest of the wedding party.

It was just Jasmine and her father Andre now. "Daddy, I'm nervous." She looked down at her trembling hands.

He grabbed them and they looked into each other's eyes. "You have nothing to be nervous about. You look incredibly beautiful and you're marrying a very good man. I'm so proud of you."

Jasmine tried to hold back her tears but she just couldn't. They freely fell from her eyes. "Sorry," she whispered as she wiped them before they could do any damage to her make-up.

"It's okay, baby girl."

Jasmine then heard Greg start playing I'll Be There on the piano. "Oh God, this is really happening right now," she sniffled.

"Yes it is." Andre reached out his hand for hers.

"Hold on." She stood up and looked at herself one last time in the mirror. She played with the ends of her long curls and just stared at herself.

"Jasmine, we have to go. You look perfect."

"I do?" she asked turning around to face her father.

"Perfect." He extended his hand again.

She placed a big smile on her face and grabbed it with a deep breath.

As they walked out the room and the music became louder, her heart began pounding. The wedding party was still walking out and the remaining looked at her and smiled towards her as Andre placed her veil over her face. They linked each other arm-in-arm and she held on tight to her bouquet as she tried controlling her breathing.

They stepped closer to the door as the song slowed down to its last notes.

Jaslyn grabbed her brother's hand. "Can I go now, Grandpa?" she asked looking back at him.

He nodded and the two twins began walking down the aisle. Jelani began ringing a bell and repetitively shouted, "Please stand for the bride! Please stand for the bride!"

You could hear giggles among the guests as they stood up for Jasmine.

Greg started playing that famous tune for Jasmine to march down the aisle to.

Michael stared straight ahead, just waiting for her to appear and when she did, his heart stopped at the same time hers did as she looked at him, waiting for her.

Their hearts pounded in sync without them even knowing.

Jasmine thought he looked so handsome. He had on a black tuxedo with a white dress shirt underneath and white vest. His pressed hair was down. It had a nice cut to it. He even wore shades. He looked good to her, masculine and sexy just standing there waiting with a smirk on his face.

As she got closer, he was admiring every little thing about her. Her dress was white with a very long train that followed behind her. It was strapless and had a beautiful embroidery design on it with diamonds. Her hair was done with a beautiful bun in the back with pearls intact and she let some curls loose that sat on her bare shoulders.