Chapter Eleven, Graduation

It was two days before Graduation but that was the last thing on the minds of the occupants of Potter-Black Manor, for tonight was a Full Moon and it was the first time Jasper was staying at the Manor during such a time.
"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Jasper asked worriedly, a hand resting on her Camilla's cheek.
"I'll be fine. I've took my potion and I'll have Wiley and Wacky. If feeling my pain gets too much please ask Andy to put a damper on you." Camilla begged. "Though I wish you'd let her do it from the start."
"I promise. I love you, my Luna witch." Jasper said, before he kissed her passionately.
"I love you too, my Major." Camilla whispered against his lips, before they pulled apart so she could hug her son one last time.
"Mama. Mama. Mama." Teddy sobbed in Neville's arms, reaching for his mother who took him and held him close.

"Shh. Shhh. It's okay baby, Mama's got you. You go to sleep like a good boy and I'll see you in the morning. Mama loves you." Camilla said, kissing Teddy's forehead and humming a lullaby to calm him down. It worked a little so she was able to pass him over to Jasper and head down to the Moon room with Fred and George. It always broke her heart seeing Teddy like this, just like she knew it broke her families hearts seeing, hearing and knowing what she goes through every Full Moon. As the moon rose she screamed in agony as her bones broke over and over again, causing her to fall to the floor in agony; Wiley and Wacky whined sadly and nudged her gently offering her a semblance of comfort. Feeling terrible they couldn't help her. Camilla's last thought before Winter took over her mind, the same thought that went through her mind every month, was she was glad there were Silencing Charms on the room so Teddy couldn't hear her.