Cast

Warnings: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight. The only thing that belongs to be are my OCs and the changes to the plot.

(I know Harry is in one of the gifs but I like the quote)

Character Portrayals:

Danielle Rose Russell as Camilla Ivy Potter-Black. Camilla got bitten by Remus in her third year when she went to save Sirius. She never cared or blamed Remus no matter how much grief she got. She adores Teddy and moves to Forks as after the war they want to send her to Azkaban and take Teddy away form her as she's a 'Dark Creature'. She's also the Mistress of Death.

Camilla is 5"4, she has bright almond-shaped emerald green eyes with thick black lashes. A hourglass and athletic figure with curly dark brown/black hair down to her waist. she has a few scars from her time as werewolf but not as many as Remus had.

Tom Holland as Teddy Remus Lupin-Potter

Tom Holland as Teddy Remus Lupin-Potter. He adores Camilla and always wants to be with her, especially on a Full Moon when it makes him cranky but unfortunately he can't. Remus and Dora got together in Camilla's fifth year thanks to Sirius and had Teddy a year later. He's 18months when they move to Forks, Washington. His natural hair colour is a curly sandy-brown colour like Remus and amber brown eyes but he likes to look like Camilla, especially after she blood adopted him.

He was born April 2nd 1997.

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Andrew Whitlock

Jackson Rathbone as Major Jasper Andrew Whitlock. Camilla is his mate and he hers, he doesn't care she's a witch or a werewolf. He loves Teddy as if he were his own, and he loves both Camilla and Teddy with all that he has. He was never with Alice, she is a little sister to him and his best friend.

He was born in Houston, Texas in 1844, and changed into a vampire in 1863 at the age of nineteen. He has curly honey-blonde hair down to his collarbone, his eyes were brown when he was human, red with Maria's army but they're now golden as he now hunts animals and lives with the Cullens. He is 6"3 and has a muscular but lean build.

Gifts/Abilities:

* Pathokinesis (sensing and controlling emotions).
* Advanced strength (not as much as Emmett) and speed.
*Strategy.