Gorgeous Gangsta [30]

[Gucci]

"What have you done?" I asked as calm as I could.

Ana sat there as if she had no care in the world. Tay looked like she was ready to kill her and I honestly don't blame her. Pops looked angry, mum looked confused and everyone else was either crying or just angry.

I was still hooked up to machines and shit but from home. Another week rolled by and no one had heard from Dream and honestly I was getting worried, I knew she was angry but not this angry to just take my kids and leave. 

"I haven't done anything to you Tayshawn, Trinity needs her dad an---"

"---There was a better way of asking for help bitch, you just come up in the picture and ruined a happy home, did you think you was really gonna get the help you need?" Star spat.

Her hormones were obviously everywhere but I'm sure she's only saying what we were all thinking. Look Anastasia was a girl I met back when a nigga was just starting with the street life, her pops some big money man that wanted her to marry another wealthy family, at first it was just about the money but soon she started to rub off on me and before I knew it I had gotten her pregnant, I knew her dad wouldn't want her pregnant out of wedlock so yes at 17 a nigga got married with the concept of both families, but the time my 18th birthday rolled round she had given birth shortly after making me a dad but of course I wasn't ready the streets were booming and I didn't want nothing else in the way, plus I didn't want nothing bad happening but years passed, her dad believed she was in good hands but she was really home alone with a baby. I didn't wanna be the reason why she couldn't live her life the way I been living mine and by now I had already kidnapped Dream and no longer wanted Ana, yeah selfish but it is what it is.

"I love him" She cried. "I wanted him to myself, how would yall feel if for years your just locked up at home, just you and your baby and the day the man of your dreams comes home is to tell you he's ready for a divorce"

"He only married you to make ur daddy happy girl bye" Lila said waving her hand. "We ain't no average females, if my nigga leave my pregnant ass I'm leaving his ass too, baby or not I would've moved on and lived my life and became something other than a bitter baby mum" 

Tay high fived Lila along with Star. 

"I can't believe your agreeing with her Taylor we were friends"

"Yeah key word WAS friends, Ana you know multiple times I would come to the house and tell you to just leave, that my brother was no good for you and he only married you because you was pregnant, but you didn't believe me, you believed that once he finished playing on the streets he would come back to you...did that work out for you?" 

Ana glared at Tay, tears still streaming down her face. I remained silent for 2 reasons, 1 Tay was spitting facts and 2 my mind was only on Dream and my kids. 

"I'm sorry it had to go down like this but I'm in love with some body else"

Everyone facial expressions went wild as those words left my mouth. I knew what I was saying and what I was saying was the truth. I am indeed in love with Dream and I wanted her to come home so I could make it all better. Just when good things happen for me I get hit with a Tornado of problems. 

"So you in love with me huh?"

Everyone's head snapped towards the door. My heart started pounding violently in my chest. 

"Dream" I mumbled.

Tay and Lila rushed over picking up the kids in the process. Star tried to get up but that belly was big af. 

"Girl I outta kick your fucking ass, where was you?" Tay hollered covering Tyrah's ears as she spoke.

She let out a soft sigh before walking over to Ana punching her dead in her face. 

"Damnnnnn" Jerome and Ant hollered together. 

"What was that for?" Ana screamed bleeding from her mouth and nose.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. I hadn't seen her in a week and someone she's come back a new woman.

"Oh sorry how could I do that with a explanation" Dream said sarcastically. "That's for the slick mouth you had in the hospital room a week ago" She smiled sweetly before directing her attention to me. "I wanna hit your ass so bad" 

"Do it" I said, my eyes still glued onto her.

"Don't get smart Gucc, its been a long fucking week, the way I feel I could kill someone" 

"Well damn where's this Gangsta come from?" I asked getting smart.

She squinted her eyes at me causing me to follow suit. 

"Eww can yall just get a damn room" Tay said shaking her head.

"Dream can you tell us were you was now?" Pops asked while holding all 3 kids. 

He loved his grand babies and when Dream left it actually affected him a lot, he felt like he had failed.

She sighed sitting down in the spare seat beside me. Tilting her head back.

"I'm back, but that doesn't mean I'm staying"

"Wait, what?" Tay, Star and Lila all said at the same time.

"Common what did yall expect? Yall been lying to me and been hiding things from me, tings that you knew might one day pop up and hurt my damn feelings, which it did so I honestly just need some time alone, however I don't wanna keep the kids from yall, yall the only family they got" She said looking at me with every word.

I licked over my bottom lip. I couldn't lie I was aroused af. I missed dream with everything in me and I wasn't gonna loose her over some bullshit.

"Iyte..." I started.

"Df you mean iyte dummy? You want her to leave us again?" Tay asked mushing my head. 

"Of course I don't want her to leave, but if she needs space she deserves that, with everything I've put her through, I want her to be happy and come back to us when she's completely ready, only under one condition" I said with a sleek smirk.

"Which is?" She said mirroring my look.

"You gotta at least let us know where you staying at" 

Her eyes grew sad.

"Tayshawn..." She trailed off.

"Deal or no deal, I'm not even okay with being this mature about this situation, if it was up to me I would handcuff you to me, but I want what's best for you and my kids so the least you can do is let me know where you gonna be staying" 

She let out a very soft sigh.

"With my mother" She mumbled.

To Be Continued....

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnnn !!!!!!!

I'm baaaaaaaaack !!!!

-Ri