Gorgeous Gangsta [37]

[Gucci]

"They still not answering Pops I got a bad feeling about this" I said truthfully.

Tay was in the back continuously calling, Ant, Daryl or Jerome and neither was answering. We knew there was no point in phoning Dream because we knew she was with the enemy. 

"Son you need to calm down" Pops said gripping the steering wheel.

"Calm down? My wife is held hostage somewhere and my brothers are non responsive, this isn't the time to tell me to calm down Pops"

His glare got stronger, his eyes dead on the road. Where was he even driving us? All of a sudden Tay's phone started ringing.

"Jerome? What's going o---"

"---Jerome is a little busy being tied up" Mum's voice said.

I turned behind looking at a now angry Tay.

"Where is he?" She asked.

"I will send you the address, but just know sweetheart, this isn't going to end well" And with that she hung up. 

"Here" Tay said handing me her phone. 

I handed mine to her, she knew what he needed to do. 

"99 Portland road Pops" 

"We here" He said.

I scrunched my face up looking at a deserted looking building. 

"H-how did you know where to come?"

He sighed.

"This is where we used to live when you was little, your mum kept it in her name, she said one day she might need it" He mumbled strapping up. "Look son, its okay that sometimes water is thicker than blood, but in this case, we need to play our cards right, they already got our team we don't need them to have us too"

"Already on it dad" Tay said hanging up my phone and handing it back to me. "Lets end this shit"

I've never seen my dad or Tay so hyped up before. 

"Remember its every man for them selves, don't show no weakness, whatever is said don't let it get to you, we got this" 

We all got out the car sharing a hug. It was sad to think some of us wont make it out of this building alive, but if I can help it, the bad guys will be the only ones dead.

[Dream]

"I need to get out of here" I said still remaining calm.

This wasn't new to me, I've had twins for God sake, but from what I know this was happening to early...too early. 

"We will get out baby I promise" My so called auntie said rubbing my stomach.

I sighed shaking my head.

"Not this time, this has happened to this family way too much to not think nothing bad is gonna happen" 

"Dream I'm so sorry I never found you earlier"

I shook my head.

"Its not your fault auntie, you was kidnapped yourself how was you suppose to know any of this would happen?"

She sighed looking down.

"Because I was apart of the plan"

I gasped a little before stepping back away from her a little.

"What do you mean?"

"I-I" She started crying. "I was suppose to help capture you and kill you...but I couldn't do it...I can't do it, your my precious niece and you deserve our life"