Gorgeous Gangsta [1]

[Dream]

I bent down pouring dog food into my babies bowl.

"There you go baby" I said watching him eat his food.

I starred outside the kitchen window as the raindrops beat heavily on the window. Flash backs for rainy nights begun to appear.

"Mummy I'm scared" I cried running into her arms.

She stroked my hair kissing my forehead.

"Everything's going to be okay Dream, just close your eyes mummy's got you"

I wiped the stray tear that found its way out my eye then looked down at my dog looking up at me. I picked up my bowl of popcorn then headed into my living room to watch a movie before bed. 

"Great" I mumbled once the tv switched off by itself.

I got up trying to turn the light on, to only get nothing. A power cut during this storm. I took a deep breathe before sitting back on the couch laying down waiting for it to just be over when Rage begun barking.

"What's wrong baby?"

I heard a shatter but couldn't see what direction it was coming from. I curled onto the sofa rocking back and forth hoping it was just my ears playing tricks but Rage's barks got louder making me jump since the thunder got louder. Just as I was about to get up the lights turned on having me face to face with 3 ski masked figures. 

I knew screaming wasn't going to solve anything.

"Please just take whatever you want and leave" I mumbled.

The tallest figure looked towards the other 2 before nodding into my direction. I looked down at Rage as he barked at the masked figures. Just as I thought ths night couldn't get any worst the 2 figures snatched me up.

"Please don't hurt me" I cried.

"Shut yo ass up"

I closed my eyes letting the tears run down my face. This wasn't the first time this had happen to me. I just let them carry me away hearing Rage's barks stop. I felt myself being dumped into the back of a car with Rage thrown on top. Thank God they didn't leave my baby behind. 

"Where you taking m---"

"---Bitch if you don't stfu you can die now"

I felt my eyes burn, but I honestly had no tears to let go. I just held Rage as they drove the car away.

[Gucci]

"Bro what we gonna do with this broad? She's been whining the whole time" My right hand Flex said taking off his mask.

"Till we get our money, that druggie said we could hold her"

T took his mask off shaking his head.

"You know them druggies ain't gonna give us our shit"

"If they don't their daughter dies, its as simple as that"

"Well what you gonna do with her in the mean time?"

"Take her back to my crib and keep her as hostage, shit I need someone to cook and look after my ass"

They both started laughing.

"You stupid Gucc man" T said still laughing.

"Shit, she aint finna be living and ain't doing shit, plus she lucky we let her bring her loud ass dog"

"Fr tho, that damn dog bit my ass" Flex said rubbing his ass literally.

We all started laughing before heading back out to the truck. I dropped them home before heading home myself.

"Lemme show you where you finna be staying"

"Why? Why can't I just go back home?" She asked.

I looked back at her, taking a full glimps at her, can't lie lil ma is bad af but shit this is business.

"Yo folks owe me money and allowed me to take you hostage till I got my shit"

She sighed shaking her head.

"Looks like I'm gonna die cah their drug infested asses ain't gonna give you shit"

I shrugged getting bored of this conversation.

"Want me to show you to ya new room or not?"

She held onto that evil ass dog.

"Since I don't have a choice"

I nodded taking her up to one of my many spare rooms.

"Dis yo new room, enjoy it cah you gonna be here for a while"

"Whatever" She mumbled putting her dog down.

"Look man, we gottah set some fuckin rules in this mother fucker"

She rolled her eyes sitting on the end of the bed.

"First things first, don't be rolling ya shit, it ain't cute"

She just starred blankly at me.

"Keep that dog trained ion wanna see no shit ripped up, and no shit or piss in my crib"

"You done?"

"Loose that funky ass attitude when around me or get ya shit blasted"

"Yes master" She sarcastically said.

"And make sure a nigga food ready...breakfast lunch and dinner...oh and make sure shit always tidy"

"You done now?" She asked obviously bored of what I was saying.

"Man fuck you lil girl" I said before walking off.

Tbc...

Tell me whatcha think pleaaaase (: