Gorgeous Gangsta [24]

[Gucci]

"Tay bring Tj" I called out.

I was stressed as shit, just like that another month  passed by and my son was already a healthy 4months. I'm still yet to hear anything from Kandi's family but its cool, I got my shit under control...kinda. Me and Dream haven't really seen much of each other and a part of that is my fault. She's still on bed rest and could go into labor at anytime but she still feels a type of way for me having a son that's not hers.

"Alright Shawn keep ya damn wig on" Tay said walking in with a sleeping Tj.

"Why he asleep Tay?"

She pouted.

"I did what you said, to bath him and get him ready and he fell asleep" 

I sighed and simply nodded.

"Its cool, thank you for helping me" I said picking up my car keys.

Today was another one Tj's last doctor check ups and so far he's passed all his other test so I could say this whole being a single father things is pretty easy especially with Tay, Jerome and Ant's help.

"Anything for you bro, plus he is my nephew" She said buckling him in his car seat carefully.

I smiled simply nodding before getting in the driver side. I waited for Tay to get in before starting the car. 

"You gonna vist your girl before she gives birth?" Tay asked looking over at me. 

I shook my head.

"She don't wanna see me Tay...I hurt her and I can own up and say I'm sorry but I rather give her space so she has a healthy delivery"

Tay sighed.

"I miss you two together, Dream has been going through hell these last couple of weeks, she can't sleep, she can't do anything on her own and I know she misses you, she tells me but she's so stubborn" 

I chuckled.

"Trust me I know, but I do have something I want you to give her for me when you go round there" 

She simply nodded. 

* * *

"Here" I said handing Tay a envelope. "Make sure she gets it please"

"I will bro, look after my nephew and I will keep you updated"

"Always"

She leaned over hugging me before getting out the car. She opened the back door giving Tj some kisses before walking up to Pops house since that's here her and Dream been staying at.

*** - meet me at everstone park by the lake

I scrunched my face up a little skeptical but decide to go anyways. Once I got there I took out Tj's push chair and put him in it. I would have never in one million years imagined myself pushing a push chair but here I was walking by the lake at everstone park with my 4month year old son.

"Gucci..."

I turned around wishing I didn't. I shook my head and started laughing, not because its funny but if I didn't laugh my gun would be out and firing.

"Kandi? What the fuck man"

"Wait please let me expla---"

"---Explain what?"

She tried to come closer and looked into the push chair but I pulled it back.

"He's my son too"

"He was your son, you outta be lucky I don't pop a cap in your fuckin ass, I thought you was dead" I spat pushing the stroller back and forth since Tj started whining.