You say what now?

“Thanks Garcia.” She nodded. I opened and looked at the computer I saw a password was on it so I asked Garcia if she had an usb cord and an extra desktop computer I could use she said to use the one over in the corner. I thanked her and moved to the corner. I was able to reboot it but couldn’t unlock it. I shut the laptop harder then I wanted to and pulled out the books Reid had given me.

“The hacker is in” I heard Garcia say. Reed was asking her took look up some info on some guy. I ignored it and went back into the book. I heard him mention some things about how the unsub buried the first victim under a pile of rocks and the second one was hung. I thought about how strange and how it seemed like something I had read about. I pulled the internet and searched the Salem witch trials.

“I was right” I said out loud.

“Right about what?” asked Garcia.

“The Murder his, I am assuming it is a he because he covered a girl in heavy rocks. Anyways as I was saying his murders they reflect the Salem witch trials. He must have grown up with Family who told him ab out it or some infatuation with the trails.” I said. Garcia looked at me with surprise and started to look up names of people from Salem that had moved to the small towns.

“I have nothing on kids from Salem.” She said. I raised an eyebrow and bit my lip. I rubbed my brain and kept thinking.

“Garcia look up the family tree of the most famous witch judges. And see what happened to any of their super great grandkids and where are they today.” She smiled at me and nodded.

“Reid did you hear her?” she asked him through the phone.

“Yeah, That is impressive. And actually very useful.” Said Reid

****sorry about this being so short and i will update asap***