I Know More Then Thought!

Skyler's Pov

After Reid  walked away I finally finished telling Garcia what I knew about Amanda and asked her to look up what was last heard form/ about her.

"No problem Lovebug I will get right back to you!" Garcia said before ending the call. I walkied back to the Hotel room to see Reid mumbling about something to someone on the phone. When he saw me he waved me into the room.

"Yes, Okay we understand. I won't say anything. I will just tell her you would like to talk to her." he then ended the call.

"SO what aren't you telling me? " I ask.

"What do you mean... How do you kno I was talking about you?" he asked me.

"Well for one you kept saying her so you were avoiding my name. And you where mumbling before you say me which means you didn't want me listening." I told him as a matter of factly.

"Wow, you already sound like a profiler to me. If I didn't know any better I would say you have been studying people for years or you are just as smart as me." He mumbles the last part.

"I am pretty good at reading people... It's how I kept myself alive." I tell him meekly.

"Oh, right well.. Hotch wants us back at the Station he needs to talk to you." Reid says be fore walking to the car. I grtab my bag and chaase after him.

~~~~~~At the Station~~~~~

"Ah, Skylar, you are here. Please follow me we need to talk." Hotch tells me as i arrive with Reid. He leads me to a room with JJ.

"Skylar, This case... I don't know how to put it but This case is connected to the Trafficing rink that we found you in." JJ says while taking my hand.

"I know."  I state

"How do you know?" Hotch asked me.

"I called someone one who... Who runs it. They told me who uns the rink down here I have Garcia looking up information on her."

"It's a Her?" Hotch askes bewildered.

"Yes, Her name is  Amanda and she was kiddnapped along with me and my Boyfriend."

>>>>>A/N<<<<<

Hey sorry I have had Finals lately and State Testing. I will try to update when i can. Please Comment and Vote!

P.s. I have Made a pinterest for this so i can post the outfits for All my stories! I will start on THis Story Soon. Check It out. I have It On My Jubilee Cox account ! I will start Outfits soon!