Shopping!!!!

“Thanks, I don’t know where that came from…” I said as I started to blush.

“Well we are about to give the profile.. so Garcia email that to us as soon as you can.  I have to tell them to hold up on the Profile.” Said Reid before hanging up. Garcia got right to work and I read the family tree over her shoulder.

“Garcia stop right there. Look this is a family who died in car accident about 20 years ago and the kid was put in foster care. Can you see what happened to him?”

“Can I see what happened to him is like asking Bugs Bunny if he wants a carrot. Just give me a minute.. Here he changed his name and… My gosh he moved to Salem Three years ago. He is working at a library in.. The Witch trials area He was put there about My gosh.. Three weeks ago.” She said

“I think you should call them and tell them we got the unsub.

***The Next Day ****

“Skylar you did a great job with your impressive mind work. And because of you we got the guy I think you deserve a shopping spear now more than ever.” Said Garcia as we walked into StarBucks.

“No biggy I bet ya’ll would have gotten him.” I told her as we ordered.

“Maybe but who knows if we would have gotten there on time to save that woman and her daughter.”

“Okay I get it I helped but can we just shop now?” I said as we walk down town.

“Sure but first lets stop here.” We walked into a huge electronics store. Garcia goes straight to the Iphone section and tells me to pick the phone I want. I look at her surprised and choose the latest generation and got it in blue. We went to the laptop section and got me a Microsoft windows laptop/Tablet. We then went to the phone case section and I picked out a couple of cute cases. One was just a simple waterproof and life proof case. The other one was a cute pair of angel wings on a black case. We went and checked out and then went to the closet clothing store. Garcia and I looked around at some cute shirts and jeans.

“Hey why don’t we get look at some dresses. Rossi has a dinner party Saturday and it a fancy party so you will need a dress.” Garcia told me. I nodded and we headed to the dress section. We looked at some really pretty dresses. I found this beautiful vintage blue dress that Garcia made me try on.

“Oh you are so getting that.” She said as I came back out with my sweats on.

“Okay, Okay but I do need some actual clothes and well shoes.” I told her. She agreed and we went off to buy the shirts that I had looked at before. I got about 2 dozen new outfits. Some of them were a litter dressier for when I went in to the BAU to help Garcia file and stuff. I got about three pairs of shoes. When we finally got back to JJ’s house and all of my stuff was in my new bedroom and put away. Garcia came back in from talking to JJ. She gave me my phone and she had put all of the contacts from the BAU in it. She also handed me a box and told me to open it. I did and found a beautiful pair of white lace heals.

“OH my Penelope these are gorgeous. Thank you so much. I will wear them with my new dress.” I hugged her and we talked for as little bit and she said that She and JJ are going to take me Bedroom shopping next week. I thanked her again for everything and walked her to the door.

“So Skylar you helped us a lot with the case and well I just wanna ask if you will come into work with me tomorrow I have a few cases that maybe you can eye over with me?” JJ asked me.

“Yes I would love to!!”I told her and hugged her. She told me I should probably get to sleep because we will be getting up early.

I went into bed and saw that Garcia had texted me.

~~ From: Penny

Hey text Reid he wants your Number ;)

To:Penny

Okay will do.

To: Spencer

Hey it is Skylar and this is my Number. See you tomarrow!~~

>>>>>>> Hey, It is J-Lee Just wantedto thank everyone for reading i just got ungrounded i will try to write more!<<<<<<<<<<