Hotel favors

Reid's POV

"I don't know. But I bet it is very important." she said as I looked around the apartment for anything else the crime lab missed.

"Well how about we go to the police department and look into this laptop and try to see if Garcia can find anything out about it." I tell her. She nods and we head to the car.

"Hey, Spencer mind if we stop by the hotel first I kinda wanna drop my stuff off and I need to make a private call." she asks me.i nod and head off to the Hotel. We got out and she put her stuff in my room becasue we had no idea what room she will be staying in. She quickley grabbed her phone and ran outside to make her phone call. As she did this i decided to make a phone call myself. I diealed Garcia's number.

"Your wish is my command great smart one" I heard her say as she answered the phone.

"Hey Garcia can you do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Anything that has a digital and maybe even nondigital copy I can find for you!"

"Good i was wondering if you could run Daneil's DNA and Skylar's DNA against The adoption agencies and see if anything comes up?"

"Of course but why?"

"Well Skylar and our Victim had a child together but the child is Misssing so can you please help me find this child." I asked her.

"I will! I will hhelp you find My Lovebug's little Bug."

"Thank you Garcia."I say before hanging up.I look outside to see Skylar still on the phone with whom ever she called. She looked like she was crying. I decided to give her some more time.

I then realized that she has been Kiddnapped for over 4 years who would she be talking to that she would still know???

>>>>>> Authors Note<<<<<<

So sorry about the late update. I lost my flashdrive on vacation so i had to rewrite this whole chapter.

Anyways Who is Skylar talking to?? Will She find the Baby?

Keep Reiding to find out.

Thanks Reiders<3

~J-Lee