Lookin back

"Skylar, you need to tell us everything you know about this Amanda girl."

"Well she was kidnapped around the same Danny and I were. She was really nice and she was there when I had my baby. She  tried to fight for me to keep him but it didn't happen. They took him anyways." i began to tell them as I started to choke up. JJ rubbed my back softly and then I shrugged her off and walked over to the door and stare out the window," Amanda was taken the same day as Danny. They were taken in the middle of the night... I remember it like it was yesterday...

~*FlashBack*~

"Come on hurry up. We don't have all night. And don't even think about waking her up." I heard someone whisper yell. My eyes fluttered open to see Garret standing outside Amanda's cage with his pig of a brother James. Another guy had Danny in zipties and pinned up against another cage. I jumped to my feet and started to shake my cage door.

"Where are you going with Danny??? Where are you taking my Boyfriend?" I yelled at them. Garret walked over to my cage and hit the cage door and leaned real close to my face.

"They have been bought and don't forget sweetie that i am the only man in your life for now and forever." He told me. I frowned at him and then spit in his face.

"I will never be yours." I tell him in a stern voice. He laughs a horribly vicious laugh before ripping my cage door open and pulling me out and threw me on the floor. As i begin to stand up I hear Amanda and Danny telling me not to. I shake off their warnings and look Garret right in the face.

"What are you gonna do? You are weak. And you are a slut." He tells me.

"Garret just put her back in her cage and help me with the other two." James says as he holds Amanda. I make a quick look at Danny and wink before making a bolt to him.Garret tries to grab me but fails and when I make it to the guy that is holding Danny i punch him as hard as i can in the face and i hear a crack as his nose breaks. I grab Danny and make a sprint to the door. But James stops us.

"You shouldn't have done that." He says with a sad and sory face as i feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist.

"You b*tch" Garret yells. i try to wrestle out of his grip but he holds tighter.

"Skylar, just give up. I love you and our son. You find him and you tell him how much In love him and his beautiful mother." Danny yells to me as he is dragged out. I feel the tears start rolling down my face.

"I will. I promise." I yells back to him and then mumble to myself.

"Bye." Amanda cries meekly. " I cry even harder as Garret throws me in the cage and locks me in it.

~*Flasback Over*~

I focused back on reality as A woman walked in and gave Hotch a folder he cleared his and we all turned to look at him.

"It looks like Amanda is using a toddler as bait to kidnapp people." I whipped my head in his direction.

"Boy or Girl?" I asked.

"Boy." He replied,"4 years old."

 My eyes widened in shocked.

"My baby..."

***************** Aunthor's note.******************

Hey guys!!! sorry it's been forever i finally got a good laptop. So i will try to update more.!!!