Drarry- Boggart

Definition:
Drarry- A ship that involves Draco Malfoy (Tom Felton) and Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) that people on YouTube and TikTok go crazy about.

Example:
Me: I ship Drarry do you?
Random person: What is Drarry?
Me: BOIII--
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person (btw in most of my stories do have POV of the characters but you know what? Screw it)

Harry and Draco the most famous couple at the school, also the cutest in my opinion, but back to the story, Harry and Draco were in Defense against the Dark Arts class and their doing the boggart thing, Professor Lupin taught them about it and now they finally got to use it, Professor Lupin then said "first, Ron"

Blaise was right behind him knowing his boyfriends biggest fear are spiders and is ready for what it about to come. One tap of Ron's wand and out comes a giant spider coming towards Ron, Ron starts tensing up starting to get frozen until his boyfriend got his attention by saying "Ron, Look at me" he looked straight at Blaise and Blaise continued "you got this" then Ron nodded and turned back around to come face to with the giant spider "Ridiculous!" Ron shouted and the spider all of a sudden became a spider with roller skates on all his feet. Ron laughed and all of a sudden it went back into the giant closet, Ron than turned around and ran to Blaise to hug him. Everyone watched as they had this quick moment.

"Next, Mr. Malfoy" professor Lupin said, Draco marched right up to the closet with no fear "do your best" he said to it, all of a sudden the doors opened and Harry with his wand pointed at him came out and shouted, "I COULD NEVER LOVE FILTH LIKE YOU! DIRTY! DEATHEATER! MURDERER! YOU'LL JUST BE LIKE YOU'RE FATHER!" and the whole class went silent then something nobody ever saw before except for Harry is Draco was starting to tear up until Harry came over and took his hand in his, then squeezed his hand so lightly reassuring him that none of that was true, Draco looked at him with tears in his eyes then turned back to the boggart with new confidence and yelled "Ridiculous!" Then it turned into Harry, just... Harry. Draco then turned to harry and hugged him starting to cry, then the boggart went back into the closet then professor Lupin cleared his throat and started to say "uh well um class is over you are all dismissed" everyone was still in shock of what just happened.

That's the end of that one shot I hoped you liked it, I took inspiration from Pinterest if you world like to see the original post pls ask I will give you their name! 465 words!