Gee- pranks

Gee- A ship between George Weasley and Lee Jordan.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

Lee and George were in their dorm room alone because Fred was snogging Angelina Johnson in a broom cubered somewhere, they were trying to plan out their next prank.

A lot of people just think it's Fred and George doing the pranks but they don't know they have Lee helping most the time...

"Lee" George says as he lays on his bed "what" lee responds not looking up from his charms textbook "I can't think of any pranks" George groaned as he rolls off his bed and falls on his back dramatically, Lee looked at his friend and long term crush and said "that's to bad, stop being dramatic" but he mumbled something afterwards that George couldn't hear, George looked at his friend upside down and said "well your no help" Lee looked at him and started laughing "what" Lee just kept laughing then said "nothing". George just shrugged it off then went to get another charms text book from the library.

When he got out to the common room everyone was looking and giggling at him, Ron came up to him and said "George you might want to check your hair" his eyes went wide and ran up to his dorm immediately went to the bathroom and looked at his hair. Lee came and stood next to him and said "like your green hair" George looked at him and said "you are gonna pay for this Jordan!" Lee immediately stared running but Lee is much shorter then George (5'8 vs. 6'2?) so George immediately caught up to him and grabbed him. Lee started screaming as George put him over his shoulder while he ran back to their dorm.

George put him down then immediately tackled him onto the floor while laying over him, they both were laughing so much but then they looked each other in the eye then stopped, they were just laying on the floor till George said "can I kiss you" Lee immediately said "yes" George leaned down as Lee brought his head up as they brought their lips together and kissed Lee put his hands on George's waist as George put his hands on the side of Lee's face. Lee flipped them over so he was on top, George wrapped his hands around Lee's neck rather then on the side of his face, George's shirt wasn't tucked in giving lee access to put his hand under.

After a minute they pulled apart and looked at each other Lee then said, "I like you" George then smiled and said "I like you too" Lee then smirked and said "I also love your green hair" George then smiled and said "you will pay for that by the way but right now I just want to keep snogging you so-" but before he could finish Lee cut him off with a kiss.

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

IM BACK! 487 words