Deamus- Why are you always blowing shit up?

IM BACKKK

Deamus- A ship between Seamus Finnagan and Dean Thomas ;)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Dean and Seamus are in potions class brewing something... but no matter how easy it is Seamus Finnagan is always blowing shit up.

"i dont know how to do this." seamus turned towards the darker boy "Dean!" seamus suddenly made a noise grabbing his attention

"what" dean responded not hearing what the other boy said. Seamus' face turned into a frown, "I said," he paused in between words "that i do not know how to do this, shit" dean looked at seamus like he was stupid, in which he was, this is probably the easiest potion they brewd all year.

"Seamus" dean crossed his arms over his chest "this is probaly this easiest potion we've brewed all year, you add two ingredients the stir it to the left for 10 seconds then to the right for 5 seconds and wait for it to turn purple" seamus opened hs mouth then closed it again , because it was in fact the easiest potion they brewed all year.
So seamus stayed silent and tried to do it.

5 miniutes later dean could hear a big explosion from where seamus was standing, he looked over and seamus was covered in soot, "shit" dean could hear seamus mumble. "what on earth happened" you could hear Professers booming voice a mile away, "shit" dean mumbled turning his head to see snapes frown grow stronger. "Sir," snapes face turned towards dean "Can I take him to the restroom, to clean him up?" snape nodded slowly.

Once they got out to the hallway dean said "why do you always blow shit up?" seamus looked up at him "because i just always feel the need to, obviously" you could hear the sarcasm running through his sentance. They both smiled, their hands intertwining...

-------------------------------------------------------------

AHHHHH im back. I logged out my account two months ago and last night i felt the urge write again!!!! im back and saw all the love this story is getting, i really aprecate you guys!