Wolfstar- Swaping clothes

Hi guys quick author note, I'm gonna be in a car for 2 1/2 hours so I'll have a lot of time to update and I'm probably gonna be coming out as much as possible in the next two hours! I love you guys, happy reading!!

Wolfstar- a ship between Remus Lupin and Sirius Black

♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎

Remus and Sirius always had the total opposite styles, Remus always wearing grandpa sweaters and loose pants with vans and Sirius wearing band t-shirts with jeans and a leather jacket with Doc Martins...

But occasionally Sirius will steal Remus' sweaters because he found them comfy and also that they smelled like Remus... and sometimes when nobody but Remus and Sirius were in the room Sirius would force Remus to wear his leather jacket even though it's way to small for him, he would always get stuck in it and Padfoot always had to help him out.

One day though James had the best idea and said to them "since you guys share so many clothes with each other why don't you just do a clothing swap one day?" Sirius looked at Remus and said "he won't be able to fit in my clothes, Prongs" James look dumbfounded but then Remus said "I have some clothes like your in the back of my closet. I think" he then went to his closet and checked, he was right he did have clothes like Sirius'. He smiled and went to the bathroom to change but not before yelling to Sirius saying "pick what you want from my closet or drawers!" Sirius smiled and ran to his closet.

Eventually they both were dressed and Remus came out in black ripped jeans and a queen band t-shirt with a leather jacket. Sirius jaw dropped "you are so hot" he said under his breath as Remus came up to him. Remus turned scarlet red as he saw Sirius in a over sized sweater and in tan pants that were way to big for him (5'8 vs 6'3?) and he looked adorable.

James eventually saw the tension in the room and said "I-I'm gonna leave" as he ran out the room down to the common room.

Sirius looked up at Remus as he put his arms around his neck, Remus put his hands on his hips then said "can I please kiss you" Sirius smirked and responded "I thought you'd never ask Lupin" Remus smiled and leaned down as Sirius got on his tip-toes and connected their lips. They stopped after a minute and looked Escher in the eye as they both said at the same time "I like you" they both smiled and brought their lips together again. Eventually it started to get more passionate and sloppy, they parted for a second then said to Sirius "jump" as he did Remus put his hand under his thighs and brought them over to Remus' bed.

He dropped him down and took off his leather jacket and leaned over Sirius and and started kissing down his neck leaving purple bruises as he left hickeys, Remus got to a sweet spot on his neck and Sirius left out a whimper. Remus started pulling the sweater off Sirius after he got confirmation that it's okay ( C O N S E N T) and stated kissing down his stomach till he got to the top of his pants.

♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♥︎

I am gonna leave the rest up to your imagination because I don't feel comfortable writing m|m smut

588 words