Tusbasa x rango

This was suggested by @leviisolveslife sorry I couldn't tag you for a reason my Wattpad refuses to tag anyone right now but thanks for the couples.😊
(The outfit is in the main picture)

Rango pov

I bit my lip as I took my boyfriends hold spinning him around to see the full look I guess you can say I appreciate Tusbasa in a skirt.

Not only did the blue long short skirt complement his skin he legs looked damn good in it also. The shirt was just a simple one but it also showed a little bit of something.

Since that day Tusbasa and their stupid friends though that they could win but worms all make stupid decisions.

All of the legendary bladers went down that day and my prize the world and Tusbasa.

I foucused back on the task putting my arms around his waist pulling him back into my chest. Tusbasa turned his head away from me as I kissed the side of his neck.

"What's wrong princess still sour about that day I would have think you forgotten by now."

"How could I forget you taking me and holding me captive hurting my friends and taking over the world"

I let go of Tusbasa pushing him into the nearest wall.

"What are you going to do little girl not like you can stop me, your friends can't nobody can"

"You have all of that so why don't you let me go Rango!"

"Because out of all the little worms up their you actually seemed worth something but only a little."
I pressed my body up to Tusbasa squishing him into the wall.

"Listen Tusbasa your only a trophy that I like to carry around and dress up nothing more, DONT lose your place or I'll put you down just like ryuga GOT THAT"

Tusbasa only shivered at my words I could hear him start to cry under my hold. I backed up sitting on the couch close by in my empire.

"Don't be like that princess come here" I motioned Tusbasa over as he shakily stepped over to me I pulled him into my lap gently bringing my arms my hands slowly wandering up and down his exposed legs.

"Your a pet Tusbasa and that's it don't lose your place again" I hit him with medium force on his side to show that I meant it.

I gently laughed.

"Your my trophy and I'll be dammed if I let you get away"
~•~•~••~•••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Hope you guys liked it😊)