Chapter 4 : ginga x Tusbasa

Prompt is from Zoura32 thanks!😊

Ginga pov

Another bey battle won although winning against Team Excalibur left us worn and tired.

"Ok guys usual Ginga you'll be sharing a room with Tusbasa, Yu and Masamune will be in the other and I'll take the last one see you in the morning guys" madoka left to repair beys as we all went to our room.

And for the first time I was nervous me and Tusbasa had never shared a room before. but as soon as we got in the room Tusbasa flopped on his bed.

"Tusbasa are you alright"

"I am....im just worried what if I never get to beyblade again because I'll go crazy" Tusbasa sat up.

"You'll defeat it Tusbasa I know you will and in the end you'll come out sronger" not even thinking a put my arms around Tusbasa holding him in my arms.

"Your stronger than you think you are" after separating I held his and in mine gently handling the eagle bladers in my hands.

"The dark power won't be with you forever all things come to the light"

"Thanks Ginga you always know what to say"

Tusbasa leaned over and set a soft kissin my cheek before laying down falling asleep.

I touched my cheek where he kissed me and blushed.

"Goodnight Tusbasa"
I leaned over and planted a kiss on his soft silver hair.
~•~•~•~•~••~•~•••~••~•~••
(Enjoy😊)
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME