Tusbasa x Dashan

Tusbasa pov

"You spoil me too much sometimes"

"I love to you're my little baby" Dashan leaned over to kiss my neck as we sat on a bench in the park for a special festival that he had brought me too. We were waiting for the fireworks.

"We needed a break like this since our match yesterday, I wish we didn't have to fight each other."

"Hmmm but we have to that's just how battle bladers works, nbut I would never think to hurt my baby and his eagle" I just smiled snuggling more in to Dashan's muscle arm.

"And I sorry that you had to see me in dark mode,i didn't mean to hurt your team mates, I don't mean to hurt anyone."

Dashan just kissed the top of my hand, but the more I though of the match the more upset.

"Hey, I never going to get mad at you for something you can't control-"

"But I can control it......i just don't know how" Dashan just laughed a bit under his breath.

"Do you think this is funny"

"No of course not im just laughing because not knowing what to do with it is not knowing how to control it, I won't let you punish your self when you don't even know how to deal with the dark power" I leaned on Dashan's shoulder calming down again just as the fireworks started.

"Getting your self all upset on the only date we're going to get to have n months"

"Sorry"

"Its fine just being with you makes me happy" I smiled at his words as I looked up at the sky being filled with different assortments of colors lighting up the night sky.

"I'm sorry I wish I could stay here with you Dashan"

"I know, I know baby that's why I got you this" Dashan pulled out a silver necklace with a small silver heart that was twisted to start a beautiful twirl on the end. he went behind me carefully putting the necklace on my neck.

"Now my heart can follow you always" he sat back down letting me cuddle into him again.

I smiled as we looked back towards the sky as the fireworks continued.

"You spoil me too much sometimes"

"Because your my baby"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hoped you guys liked it and thank you Fighter_Iris for the couple idea😊
️SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME