Tusbasa x jack

Tusbasa pov

"Jack.....i changed my mind ok?"

"No, no no sweetheart you stay right their while I finish my painting"

"Ugh and why do I have to do this again"

"Because we agreed to fake that bey fight because you said after it was over I could do anything I wanted" Jack stroked to canvas with more brush strokes around it.

I sat still my face getting more and more red by the minute.

"Hey stop blushing every time I look up your a different shade of red"

"HOW CAN I NOT im modeling naked why don't you get someone better"

Jack walked over to me tilting my chin up with his fingers.

"But who could be more beautiful that my own Tusbasa your the one I chose because your beautiful darling" I blushed even harder moving my head to the side.

Jack leaned over kissing my cheek leaving a bit of red paint on my skin.

"Just hurry please"

"Hmmmm no I like you like this your too cute"

"Jack!"

"I may just keep you like that forever just so I can look at you each day"

"You know what no" I got up putting the white sheet around my waist walking off.

"Mm you look even better from the back" Jack grabbed my turning me around and pulling me close to his chest.

"I love you"

"I guess I love you to.....pervert"

"No will you sit down so I can finish the painting?"

"NO!!"
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Sorry it's a bit short hoped you guys liked it 😊
️SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOMED