Chappie 2: tusbasa x kyoya

Kyoya pov

I jogged through the tuck and damp forest of the Koma village. how I ended up here with the rest of them I have no idea. since the battle bladers we had been taking it much easier.

Which I hated I hate relaxing cause the more I do that the weaker I get. I walked until I came to a small river taking a little i slashed water in my face before hearing small tweets of birds everywhere.

"What the hell"

I walked until I came to a small pasture right outside of the forest. Tusbasa sat on a large rock smiling with Eagle right on the side of him. but a tiny baby bird steady it self in its hand.

The bird singed as tusbasa carefully handled it before lifting up his hands allowing it to fly back in the trees

"Well look at the animal lover" I smiled as he slightly jumped up I sat next to him.

"Oh my gosh kyoya I thought
You were in the village with the others"

"Nope I do value my training still and my privacy"

"Hmmm I guess I know what you mean I came over here cause I love looking stall the wild life" tusbasa smiled as the small bird came back to his open hand.

"Whatever natures just nature" all of a sudden tusbasa took my hand cradling his hands under mine as he let the baby bird crawl into my hand.

His hands still cupped in mine as we looked at each other. Tusbasa's face blushed bright red drawing his hands away. letting the bird fly away I reached back for his hand bringing it up to my face gently kissing it making him shy away.

I got up walking back to the forest .

"Hmm I never knew nature could be that beautiful"
•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•••~•
(Another chapter enjoy😊)
SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME)