Chapter 21

Jin and Yoongi went inside the house to prepare for dinner. They decided to grill a lamb meat, and shall have their dinner on the balcony.

When all of them are finally gathered up in the balcony, they started digging up for foods

When all of them are finally gathered up in the balcony, they started digging up for foods. They were pairing up the meat with beer and champagne.

When they were about to finish, Alice took the opportunity to ask Yoonah and Hobi about Yohan's proposal... "Ah, Hobi-oppa? How do you like to be a model?"

Everyone were surprise to Alice's sudden question to Hobi.

Hobi: "Huh? Ahm. I think it's good. I kind of got used to it since the boys and I were doing it for a long time now. Why?"

Alice: "Ahh. I just asked. Are you up for a possible opportunity?"

Hobi: "Well it depends upon the management. I mean, with Yoonah's approval of course."

Yoonah: "Why did you suddenly asked about it, Alice?"

Alice: "Ah, it's just that.. Well, what's the point of making this long.. Before Yohan went back to New York. He asked me if I could convince Hobi-oppa to model for Chanel. I told him that I should ask you and Hobi-oppa about this. That is why, I asked."

Hobi: "W-what?! I am modeling for Chanel?"

Alice: "Korean ambassador for Chanel, to be exact

Alice: "Korean ambassador for Chanel, to be exact. Well that is if Yoonah would approve of it."

Yoonah: "Hmm, why not? After all it's a new opportunity for Hobi."

Hobi: "Jinja? I mean, are you not going to talk about if first with Bang PD-nim and Manager Sejin?"

Yoonah sarcasticaly said, "Of course, I will consult them regarding this matter.. But Hobi, did you forget who I am?"

Hobi: "It's not what I meant, Yoonah... It's just that, I can't believe that I was being offered to be an ambassador."

Alice: "So, am I getting a 'yes'?"

Yoonah confirmed, "It's a yes, Alice."

Alice excitedly commented, "Wow! That's great! Wait, excuse me. I'll just ring up Yohan. This good news can't wait anymore."

She instantly stood up from her seat and walked towards the sea shore, where she started dialing and talking with Yohan on the other line.

The rest of the them congratulated Hobi. Taehyung expressed that he was jealous of him. Jimin also expressed that he hoped that he was Hobi, so that he could work closely with Alice, since Alice is also the ambassadress of that brand. The rest of them cooed with Jimin's reaction. They asked him of how was the ride this morning. Jimin expressed how embarrassed he is, but at the same time happy because of the opportunity given to them.

 Jimin expressed how embarrassed he is, but at the same time happy because of the opportunity given to them

Not long after, Alice returned to the group. She shared to the group how thankful and happy Yohan is with the news. He said to prepare the necessary documents and contracts as soon as possible.

Alice: "So Hobi-oppa. You will be coming to New York with me and Yoonah. The contract signing will be there. It will be held after the fashion show."

Hobi: "R-really? Wow!"

RM confusedly asked, "W-wait.. You are going back to New York? Why? I mean, for how long? How about your work in the LH?"

Alice: "Ah, Joonie-oppa. Can you please calm down for a bit?"

RM: "I'm sorry. I was just quite of surprised."

Alice smiled at him before she continued to answer.. "I will be there for the fashion show. I'll be staying at New York for a week, since I also have to do some photoshoots for the designer brands that I am modelling too. Then I will be flying to Paris for the Victoria Secret's fashion show... As for the company, the COO, who happens to be your mom, will be the person in-charge while I'm away for work."

Jin: "Fashion show? Wow. We would love to se you in live action. We are a fan of yours, Ali."

Alice: "Oh my god. That was flattering. Thank you Jin-oppa. I, too is looking forward to see you on a fashion show."

"Don't worry, Alice. They will. I guess, they'll see you in Paris.. They will also be attending the Victoria Secret fashion show. They have been invited to perform, as well to promote their new release single." Yoonah announced.

Alice excitedly exclaimed, "Oh my! Really? Well that's a good news. I can't wait for it."

They celebrated the moment. All of them were very happy that they could spend this kind of short break altogether.