Chapter 29

Alice was surprised with what she had discovered. She told Yoonah that they should introduce Kaia to RM tomorrow. And Yoonah agreed to it, too.

...

Not so long, the two ladies arrived at the restaurant. They immediately went inside and join the others.

As they have entered, the boys were surprised that Alice really came with Yoonah

Yoonah: "Hi guys. I'm sorry. It took us quite a while to finish the meeting."

Yoonah noticed that Alice turned to look at her, looking confused. She gave her a wink, and Alice quick-wittedly understand the situation. So she smiled back instead.

"Hi guys." Alice greeted the boys.

Taehyung greeted back, "Hi Alice. We're glad that you came with Yoonah. Thank you."

Alice responded, "It's okay. I'm glad that you invited me too."

Taehyung stood up from his seat and walk towards them. He softly grabbed his wife's arms and Alice's as well to take them to their seats.

Taehyung pulled a chair beside him for his wife.

Hobi stood up from his seat and pulled the chair beside his, for Alice to sit down.

Alice thank Hobi as she sat on the chair.

Alice asked of the boy's rehearsal... "How did your rehearsal went?"

RM answered her, "It went fine, and everyone seemed to be excited for tomorrow."

"Wow, really? That's good." Alice genuinely smiled at them.

She saw Jimin stealing glances of her

She saw Jimin stealing glances of her. The boy is seated on the seat across her. She was still having an awkward feeling towards Jimin after the night of their confession at the beach. They haven't got the chance to talk after that incident. But since she's being professional, she set aside those personal feelings.

"Hi Jimin." She greeted Jimin out of the blue.

Jimin flinched for a bit because of her sudden greeting towards him.